Author Topic: Any Hidden Leach points left?  (Read 3327 times)

Offline LMDAVE

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Any Hidden Leach points left?
« on: May 22, 2013, 07:32:05 am »
Ever wonder if there is possibly one or two undiscovered leach points left? And not necessarily for profit leaching, just any leaching.

You can Leach points on

Fireballs/firefoxes (all levels)
Barrels
Kong (on rivets)
Springs (on elevators)
Pies (on conveyors)

There's one left that I came across (but was probably known), any guesses?
Donkey Kong (Arcade): 1,108,100

Donkey Kong 1-1: 12,900

http://twitch.tv/LMDAVE
Member for 11 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer Winner of a community event Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: Any Hidden Leach points left?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 07:50:38 am »
Ever wonder if there is possibly one or two undiscovered leach points left? And not necessarily for profit leaching, just any leaching.

You can Leach points on

Fireballs/firefoxes (all levels)
Barrels
Kong (on rivets)
Springs (on elevators)
Pies (on conveyors)

There's one left that I came across (but was probably known), any guesses?

The oil can on the conveyor stage.

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 07:54:48 am »
Is it possible to leech any of the oil cans or get close enough to Kong on the elevators? I'm not in front of my computer or I'd try those out...
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 07:57:01 am »
Guess I'd better check the "new post" before submitting next time. :P
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline LMDAVE

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 08:02:27 am »
The oil can on the conveyor stage.

Yes! That didn't take long. Of course by leaching I mean jumping away from the can, not over it. However, it's a pointless leach unless it let you combine pies with the can. But it doesn't

What sucks though is there's the oil can on barrels that has the ability to kill you, and to leach an object, the object has to have the ability to kill you for the program to pick it up as giving you points. Of course, I've tried it many times even trying to time the joystick push to the right when mario is at peak level, but the object is just out of range. And of course, tried it on the girder above the can.

If it wasn't for the invisible wall near kong on barrels and springs you could do it there.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 08:11:36 am by LMDAVE »
Donkey Kong (Arcade): 1,108,100

Donkey Kong 1-1: 12,900

http://twitch.tv/LMDAVE
Member for 11 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer Winner of a community event Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer