Author Topic: Getting back to form!  (Read 2645 times)

Offline Bliss1083

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Getting back to form!
« on: May 20, 2013, 11:52:01 am »
Okay during 2012 I really kind of let donkey kong go for awhile not really trying as much as I used to getting maybe 1 game in a week during that year. That is until this forum got me back into it again during the wildcard rematch 2. Since then I have knocked a lot of the rust off and am back to a level where I feel like my kill screen will be soon. Evaluating my last four games I've had 680k 640k 500k  and a 510k. All, I repeat ALL had at least one preventable death during the game that I just let happen I guess. The 680k had a death at around 60k but didn't have the time to do a restart. At an average of 582500 I feel I'm just about a preventable death from a kill screen and know I read Hank had back to back 500k games before his mame kill screen and was wondering If Hank still had the odds of a Donkey kong kill screen back average of points for the player. I know 4 games is no way to take a players average but I really liked reading that little statistical chart about how if you were a 100k player you'd have a better chance of getting struck by lightening before a kill screen. Lol. I know a lot of stuff was lost during the twin galaxy forum being shut down so don't expect it to exist anymore but just kind of wondering if anyone still might have saved it. 
Donkey kong  arcade 867,000 kill screen
Donkey kong arcade 1-1 12,800 12,200 12,100 and 12,000
Donkey kong end of level 4 132k
working on my hello kitty island adventure skills
Member for 11 Years DKJR Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer