Author Topic: 'Official' ROM  (Read 3102 times)

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
'Official' ROM
« on: November 02, 2019, 04:16:44 pm »
I just wanted to make sure I was using the right ROM set when playing.  I've heard of some hacked ROMs out there that make the game more difficult etc.  I just want to make sure I'm using the correct one.
Member for 4 Years DK Killscreener

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
Re: 'Official' ROM
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 05:23:14 pm »
I just wanted to make sure I was using the right ROM set when playing.  I've heard of some hacked ROMs out there that make the game more difficult etc.  I just want to make sure I'm using the correct one.

"dkong" / "US Set 1"
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline DonkeyShlong

• Awards
Re: 'Official' ROM
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 01:47:56 am »

"dkong" / "US Set 1"

I thought so. I just found a few ROMs had different byte counts and heard of some ROMs having the difficulty tweaked.
Member for 4 Years DK Killscreener