Author Topic: Jungle strats  (Read 7181 times)

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
Jungle strats
« on: March 26, 2019, 06:09:30 pm »
Post your vids/tips/questions for the jungle stage here
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
Re: Jungle strats
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 07:17:02 pm »
Jump to the 3rd vine at the very start of the board, it seems to throw off the red snapjaw at the top sometimes causing him to come down one of the vines with a fruit on it
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline tudose

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 05:59:21 pm »
Jump to the 3rd vine at the very start of the board, it seems to throw off the red snapjaw at the top sometimes causing him to come down one of the vines with a fruit on it

here is a good reason to jump to that third vine at the start...the timings on this are a bit iffy, but i think they can be worked on. sort of depends on how accurate your initial jump to the third vine is(jumping early will land you on second vine). this relies on the top snapjaw going down the apple vine, and the middle snapjaw going all the way down to bottom vine as you climb(this happens fairly often). if youre going for that early double on the apple anyway, then finding a solid timing for this jump is worth looking in to. getting a quick double with the left papaya(?) is pretty consistent after this triple(whether its the two reds, or one red and one blue)

Member for 11 Years Former CK World Record Holder - MAME DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder

Offline Synappzz

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 02:00:22 pm »
Excuse my very shaky video, not sure if it will be inline or attached.  It?s a different take on the topmost apple, I haven?t seen it in anybody?s videos so not sure if it?s a new discovery.  Basically if you drop the top apple from the left of the vine and immediately stick your arm out to the left, it will bag snappers even a little more left than usual AND still bag the ones on the lower vine.
DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Member for 3 Years CK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Synappzz

• Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 02:07:14 pm »
apparently I suck , and don't know how to post a video inline
DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Member for 3 Years CK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Synappzz

• Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 09:10:55 am »
Just had a 26K Jungle, thought it was interesting enough to post.

Offline GILLYKONG

• Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 03:30:25 am »
100% hanging  arm out left makes hit box bigger. Been doing it forever. I've  smashed all 4 reds and a blue 1 time from. The top fruit. After smashing the right red snappers and blue with the lower fruit on the right.so 5 extra smashes easily  could have been 30k board. I died jackasses around.  Your not going to get the lower 3 every time but I have been getting  it quite often. With usually 2 extra smashes up top.. have had 3 lots of times and 4 smasshes twice. If you ever get to play Jr remix. You can really  get some crazy smashes hang out the arm left.
Member for 8 Years DK Remix Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener DKJR Remix World Record Holder DKJR Remix Killscreener Twitch Streamer