Author Topic: Donkey Kong Board experiment idea from Carlos Pineiro. Who's in??...  (Read 1803 times)

Offline maximumsteve

• Elite Member
  • Mario Bros. Arcade World Record Holder.
    • Awards
 Greetings all. So there has been discussion back and forth periodically if there is more difficulty in game play between a DK TKG 12, 13, and 14 boards. I myself just purchased a TKG 12 Board from Mike's arcade and have noticed the first fireball on the barrel boards shooting up the ladder almost uniformly every barrel board I play in practice so far, as an example. I have been reading some wall threads from Robbie on FB about it as well. So this idea comes from Carlos Pineiro....

"What do you guys think if I actually design and put together a testing rig to put that burning question to the test? Testing all together board 11,12,13,and 14 on a rig with 1 controller with a quad output circuit, 1 high powered power source, custom inverters on capturing system and also the Placebo Playing mode which will not tell the player which board they are playing while we are taking stats. Log chip will record the actual machine. This is to test if it's just in your heads. The board would be attached to a very precise Clock generator. All Roms must match with matching access Time Rom Chips. What do you think??...   <popcorn>
Member for 10 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline Bounty Bob

• Awards
Sounds crazy. At the very least I want to see the set up, that would be impressive in its own right.
Member for 8 Years DK Killscreener