Author Topic: Does anyone know what an appearance fee for Steve Wiebe is?  (Read 5545 times)

Realzach2001

Does anyone know what an appearance fee for Steve Wiebe is?
« on: December 31, 2017, 02:53:51 pm »
I've been trying to contact him on account of our local arcade and haven't had any luck. They'd love for him to appear and do a "world record attempt" similar to his mall of America stop.

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
Re: Does anyone know what an appearance fee for Steve Wiebe is?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 06:42:50 pm »
Maybe he'll do a Wiebe Freebie?
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 Submit a score for every DK3 track DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Winner of a community event IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Online homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 02:47:18 am »
I'm the Donkey Kong 3 world record holder, and if you are in Southern California I'll do a world record attempt for free!  8)
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Submit a score for every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Realzach2001

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 07:35:11 am »
I'm in the Midwest :(

Offline aarontruitt

• Elite Member
    • AaronTruitt's Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 08:13:29 am »
I've been trying to contact him on account of our local arcade and haven't had any luck. They'd love for him to appear and do a "world record attempt" similar to his mall of America stop.

Pretty sure the World Record is far beyond the scope of Wiebe's skill. It would be a novelty to have him there, but he is almost 200k behind at this point and doesn't play regularly as far as we know.
Arcade DK PB: 1,007,600 (KS)
Member for 8 Years CK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline syscrusher

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 05:19:19 pm »
This is a question for <Tim>.
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank C Winner of a community event Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener Former D2K World Record Holder Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Winner of a community event Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK 1M Point Scorer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline ebinsugewa

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 03:49:20 am »
Maybe he'll do a Wiebe Freebie?

HOF worthy post
we're in the yellow pages under 'spatulas'
Member for 11 Years Twitch Streamer Blogger IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member

Offline Mary McManus

• Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2018, 03:38:37 pm »
Appearance fee for Steve Who? Are you talking about that Bullshit artist Steve Webie who lied and claimed to be the first to beat Billy Mitchells 1982 DK WR and made a bundle of money of marketing a fake DOC to the public as fact? That Steve? Any money you pay him is too much. The guy can't even beat me with out cheating let alone a legitimate WR attempt.
Member for 10 Years CK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Former DK World Record Holder - Arcade DK Killscreener

Realzach2001

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2018, 06:27:26 am »
You're an angry man. I can see why they didn't put you in the movie.

Offline Mary McManus

• Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 08:41:02 am »
You're an angry man. I can see why they didn't put you in the movie.

No I was not included because  because documented facts got in the way of Steve and Billy. The bitterness came afterward. Lets not forget how Steve lied to begin with. Steve tell the world again who was the first to beat Billy's 1982 DK WR.
Member for 10 Years CK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Former DK World Record Holder - Arcade DK Killscreener