Author Topic: Love is....  (Read 4721 times)

KaylaFX

Love is....
« on: July 03, 2013, 04:24:39 am »
...best bday gift ever!!!
thank u, danny!!! <33333

Can't wait to get this all set up ;))))

Offline Xermon54

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: Love is....
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 04:39:31 am »
Kaayla, I think you're the only girl in existence that has ever said:"Love is receiving a pink Donkey Kong marquee and a pink control panel for your birthday!", haha. Kidding, that's pretty cool  ;).
1) World Record of the most insults received by a plastic surgeon - 3752

2:World Record of the most Check Man games played - 6 (tied with Hank Chien)
Member for 11 Years Blogger DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 06:49:40 am »
And the side art set  8)
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

corey.chambers

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 07:52:05 am »
Sweet! Sweets! ;D

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 01:58:11 pm »
So, does this go on a *pink* Pauline Machine (rather than a purple one)? If so, my wife said that if the Pauline Machine came out in pink that she'd want me to make her one eventually. ;)
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline tudose

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 02:07:48 pm »
thats sweet. i want one  ;D
Member for 11 Years Former CK World Record Holder - MAME DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member Blogger Winner of a community event DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder

jay195

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 06:55:28 am »
wow, that cpo is awesome!

KaylaFX

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 01:49:05 pm »
he also got me an old fave from my sega master system days. Did any of you guys play r-type? i freakin love that game!!

jay195

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 02:57:08 pm »
I need to find a girl like yourself, loves to play games and understands that a guy needs a little bit of fun time at night, not saying to sit and play for hours on end, but an hour a night is not much to ask...

Fast Eddie

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 03:37:39 pm »
r-type was cool, i used to play it on the spectrum back in the day  :D

8)

Offline JNugent

• Just a guy who likes to play games.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2013, 04:32:49 pm »
I need to find a girl like yourself, loves to play games and understands that a guy needs a little bit of fun time at night, not saying to sit and play for hours on end, but an hour a night is not much to ask...

I knew I had made the right choice when we had only been married for a few weeks and my wife asked, "So do you want to rent a PlayStation and some games from Blockbuster?"  (Keep in mind we got married in '97)

567,200 - Crazy Kong (MAME) - ended on L=21 rivets
555,000 - Donkey Kong (MAME)
Member for 11 Years Twitch Streamer Blogger

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 11:55:44 am »
I need to find a girl like yourself, loves to play games

It certainly is a nice perk.  My wife and I spend about 5 hours a week playing arcade games I would say.  She would divorce me if I ever sold the Zoo Keeper cabinet I think.  At least until she determines if it has moods or not.
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

jay195

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 04:36:25 am »
would love to have a zoo keeper machine, its by far my second favorite aside from dk and dk2, but in a couple months I will have another machine, an exact replica of a dk machine bartop, basically all of the exact specs of the stand up and will only be running the 4 way games with hyperspin preloaded on it.

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 04:58:45 am »
would love to have a zoo keeper machine, its by far my second favorite aside from dk and dk2, but in a couple months I will have another machine, an exact replica of a dk machine bartop, basically all of the exact specs of the stand up and will only be running the 4 way games with hyperspin preloaded on it.

Nice have fun with it!

I like your signature.  I think it needs to be in bold letters sometimes...