Author Topic: Kong Klub, The Wooden Arcade and everything in between...  (Read 1988 times)

Offline The Wooden Arcade

• The Wooden Arcade
    • Awards
Kong Klub, The Wooden Arcade and everything in between...
« on: October 26, 2017, 12:22:20 am »
Hello All!

My name is Jacob. Long time listener, first time caller. I love DK (as you all do). I wanted to introduce myself and let you know how much I appreciate and love the forum! Over a year ago I created a Facebook group called "Kong Klub". It has become an awesome place on FB to come together and just make classic Kong (DK,DKjr, DK3) the central focus! We do a thing called "Kong & Beer" where you FB Live while playing Kong and talk about (and drink) your favorite beers. We also do mini contests (which we have dubbed "Kongtests"). Its also just an outlet to post old photos and finds from today of anything Classic DK. I know some of you are part of it, but if you have FB and haven't heard of it, I would love to invite you all to join! Just search for Kong Klub and join!(https://www.facebook.com/groups/kongklub/)

Im also a wood artist! I make Wooden Arcade and Video Game art! Please check out my work at www.TheWoodenArcade.com Ive made a ton of Kong art!

Anyways, I love Donkey Kong. My high score currently is 240,900. My wife lets me have the machine in the living room (Hell yeah!) Hope this post is ok in the forum. I'd love to post more on this thread about Kong Klub stuff and DK art I might be making in The Wooden Arcade if thats cool with all of you!

Hope to get to know all you more soon, thanks for reading and KONG ON!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 12:24:07 am by The Wooden Arcade »
Member for 7 Years