Author Topic: Am I the best all around player of the 3 Donkey Kongs?  (Read 43763 times)

Offline syscrusher

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Re: Am I the best all around player of the 3 Donkey Kongs?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 12:18:31 pm »
This is too funny! :D
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank C Winner of a community event Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener Former D2K World Record Holder Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 12:26:08 pm »
The way i see the top list of DK Series players

1 Marky D
2 Steve Wagner
3 Brian Allen
4 Ben Falls
5 Hank

I don't think Hank has ever worked with Stanley directly....and ty for everything
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Simpsons99

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2013, 12:33:26 pm »
first off

I don'nt see what is soo funny Ben?

I agree Steve

Hank has never played DK3  for what i've heard of .

I just could'nt ignore his other scores in dk and dkjr.

He had to be on the list!
The way i see the top list of DK Series players

1 Marky D
2 Steve Wagner
3 Brian Allen
4 Ben Falls
5 Hank

I don't think Hank has ever worked with Stanley directly....and ty for everything

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 01:05:43 pm »
I say this to you as a friend .

I allso said the samething on CAG Before when this was posted.

Theres allways the topic  what if  DK3  had a KS?   Theres no way your getting 8 millon.

Or if DK,DKJR Gave free guys for  every 30k up to a Millon points without a KS?

I'm not saying your not an amazing Player.

First off, did you forget Brian I have the Donkey Kong 3 5 man record that is 1,303,000?  That took me an hour and six minutes.  So arguments about it being too long are none existent.  And the 5 man record doesn't give any extra men.  Just 5 men.

Second off, let's ignore Donkey Kong 3 for a second.   Your 687,100 Donkey Kong score plus your 1,073,800 Donkey Kong Junior score equals a total of 1,760,900 points.   My 1,313,800 Donkey Kong Junior plus my 457,400 Donkey Kong score equals 1,771,200 points.  Yes, that's right Brian, my combined Donkey Kong, and Donkey Kong Junior scores are better than your combined Donkey Kong, and Donkey Kong Junior scores.  So when we put Donkey Kong 3 in the mix it should be plain as day you are not better than me at these 3 games.

Third off, Ben Falls has a higher combined Donkey Kong, and Donkey Kong Junior score than you as well, and recently won the CAG tournament with a 1.3 million Donkey Kong 3 1 hour score.

Fourth off, you had to pick someone who doesn't even play the game as the number 1 spot.  This is not who is the all around best at Donkey Kong, and Donkey Kong Junior.  This is who is the all around best at Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Junior, and Donkey Kong 3.

"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2013, 01:17:36 pm »
Brian, I literally can't believe your list. Just in shock. You can't be serious? can you? Oh wait, you must only be counting things done on marp  ::)

George, I'm just gonna be bluntly honest, because I think you can take it and it won't make you go retire or something (*cough* Brian *cough*) -you'll continue to push to become better regardless. When you make a thread like this it comes across as very desperate and arrogant -even if you actually are the best all-around DK player. People get turned off, even if you ask this question and are just sincerely curious. My suggestion is to emulate people like Hank, Dean, and Steve Weibe in how they simply let the recognition come their way without seeming to ask for it.

But, to still answer your question, in my personal opinion, if you can put up 1.1m on DK, you'll pretty much have that title locked up for a very long time (unless either Mark goes nuts on DK3 or Dean actually finishes a DKjr game and also goes nuts on Dk3). As of right now, it is a little bit iffy who is actually best because of the nature of the 3 games and also the nature of how each player tries to play each game (e.g. the only reason Dean doesn't have crazy scores is because he is devoting so much time to DK and when he does play the other games he point presses so much, so it skews the data).
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Simpsons99

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2013, 01:34:48 pm »
Mitch waht can'nt you belive about my list ?  That i put my self 3rd?

Back of my TG Trading  listings   610,900 On Dk   Broke this live on  Twitch last Saturday  687,100 *Who Retired*????  I love you Uncle Ray.

DKJR 1,073,800  Kill screen.

DK3  1,596,000

I'm only 313k away from making History
First person to get a Millon on all 3 DK Series games.

Brian, I literally can't believe your list. Just in shock. You can't be serious? can you? Oh wait, you must only be counting things done on marp  ::)

George, I'm just gonna be bluntly honest, because I think you can take it and it won't make you go retire or something (*cough* Brian *cough*) -you'll continue to push to become better regardless. When you make a thread like this it comes across as very desperate and arrogant -even if you actually are the best all-around DK player. People get turned off, even if you ask this question and are just sincerely curious. My suggestion is to emulate people like Hank, Dean, and Steve Weibe in how they simply let the recognition come their way without seeming to ask for it.

But, to still answer your question, in my personal opinion, if you can put up 1.1m on DK, you'll pretty much have that title locked up for a very long time (unless either Mark goes nuts on DK3 or Dean actually finishes a DKjr game and also goes nuts on Dk3). As of right now, it is a little bit iffy who is actually best because of the nature of the 3 games and also the nature of how each player tries to play each game (e.g. the only reason Dean doesn't have crazy scores is because he is devoting so much time to DK and when he does play the other games he point presses so much, so it skews the data).

Offline LMDAVE

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2013, 01:39:18 pm »
When you make a thread like this it comes across as very desperate and arrogant -even if you actually are the best all-around DK player. People get turned off, even if you ask this question and are just sincerely curious. My suggestion is to emulate people like Hank, Dean, and Steve Weibe in how they simply let the recognition come their way without seeming to ask for it.

This. (As Mitch says...)

Plus, just  remember, the root title in this is "Donkey Kong", the first, the original. You have to master or at least killscreen the 1st title before you even begin to make a claim on all 3.
Donkey Kong (Arcade): 1,108,100

Donkey Kong 1-1: 12,900

http://twitch.tv/LMDAVE
Member for 11 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer Winner of a community event Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2013, 01:41:54 pm »
Brian, at the very least, I can *not* believe you have Ben and George lower than you, and Dean is apparently lower than Hank...
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Simpsons99

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2013, 02:00:14 pm »
George would be higher then Dean.

I'm just factoring in all 3 games

Me and Steve Wagner are about the same on both DKJR and DK3
Just factored in his DK Score is higher then mine .

I know Ben and Hank are great players on everything they play so i added them onto the list.

If i'm wrong I'm only Human and everyone thinks differently .

At least I had the nerve to post what i thought and a list for it.

*BTW  WHO IS RETIRED MITCH?????????*
Brian, at the very least, I can *not* believe you have Ben and George lower than you, and Dean is apparently lower than Hank...

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2013, 02:08:01 pm »
Supposedly, you were 'retired' from streaming for about 5 days.

Simpsons99

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2013, 02:19:58 pm »
I'm still retired from that  TY very much

I only did a broadcast in Memory of my Uncle that was Murdered  Last Thursday night.. He was shot in the head by his own Son.

Walk in my shoes for Min O.k.??????????
People continue to jump all over me for Dumb $hit all the time....  I'm starting to feel like Rudy....  Boy i should shoot my self in the head.

being  Retired from Streaming does not mean i'm retired from playing Period...    Wish people would get that straight in there head.
Nothing i have said is Negtive towards anyone.. But it keeps coming off this way..

Everyone thinks differently

If you have a different list .. Post  it

Feedoom of Speech.. I'm just using  .. Don'nt hate the Poster ..  Just play the F-CKING game.
Supposedly, you were 'retired' from streaming for about 5 days.

Offline VON

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2013, 02:24:32 pm »
Is there a problem here?

Simpsons99

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2013, 02:33:06 pm »
boy you would  come in here posting this huh?

I swear.
Is there a problem here?

Offline ChrisP

• Spring Jumper
  • I'm going to jump next to your leg.
    • Donkey Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2013, 02:34:18 pm »
I think Ross's computer might have been hijacked again.

I approve of that post either way.
http://donkeykongblog.blogspot.com

4 Quarters :-* - 800K Avg. Per Qtr. :o - No Restarts 8) - No Proof :'(

7/26/2013   Coin 35,946   710,800   18-1
7/28/2013   Coin 35,947   903,700   22-1
8/16/2013   Coin 35,948   694,100   17-6
8/17/2013   Coin 35,949   893,100   22-1

3,201,700: the $1 World Record?
Member for 11 Years DKJR Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener CK Killscreener

Simpsons99

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2013, 02:44:11 pm »
nope he is allways doing this Rainbows Crap