Author Topic: Am I the best all around player of the 3 Donkey Kongs?  (Read 43766 times)

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: Am I the best all around player of the 3 Donkey Kongs?
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2013, 08:04:34 pm »
After some more thinking.  I do agree with agree with Dean on a couple of things.  One this whole thing is subjective.  No true math formula is going to ultimately prove who is the best at all three games.   Also I really should have used a different title for this thread.  This title is extremely arrogant,and obnoxious.   I probably should have titled it.  Who is the best of the 3 Donkey Kongs?  That way I am including a whole variety of people in the mix. 

And one last thing.  There is another massive plateau that only I really know about.  It's the repetitive blue screen.  Another strategy, and skill level is needed to pass this as well.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Have a score on every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Simpsons99

Re: Am I the best all around player of the 3 Donkey Kongs?
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2013, 10:31:04 pm »
there should be a poll up on this site on this.