Author Topic: Anyone need a DK pcb?  (Read 8793 times)

Offline raulito

• Awards
Re: Anyone need a DK pcb?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2018, 11:56:16 am »
A 5 minute look at US Ebay.com and I found 3 DK arcade cabs. Each was under $1,000 so grab yourself a bargain cabinet.

Then buy the remix pbc from Sock_Master and you can play as much Remix as you want.

Remix should NOT be released for free on Mame, Sock did a hell of a lot of work and should be paid for his skill,
time and contribution to the DK gaming scene.

Buy a cabinet, they are a worthwhile investment. Cabinets hold their value so you will always get your money back if you decide to sell

:) ;) Ok. And I've heard that the NEC D780C-1 Z80 CPU is incompatible for the Sock Master's Donkey Kong Remix and Deranged High Score Save Kit.   
Member for 6 Years

Offline dnickolas

• Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2018, 12:21:13 pm »
Sock should definitely be compensated, but it seems that the cab market for selling dk remix is kinda limited. I wish there were a way to get him paid and hit the mame audience as well as the cab owners.
Member for 8 Years DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline blackraven15

• I usually just quietly lurking
    • My UV Multimidia Art
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2018, 01:27:06 pm »

:) ;) Ok. And I've heard that the NEC D780C-1 Z80 CPU is incompatible for the Sock Master's Donkey Kong Remix and Deranged High Score Save Kit.

Actually John has fixed this quite some time ago and the kits are now compatible with the NEC chip.

The work around before was easy though, buy or take a different z80 and use that, but all new kits work fine now.
Willow / Sock's other half

Higest DK Remix score default setting 64 180 (April 19 2018)

Twitter: @donkeykongremix
https://www.facebook.com/donkeykongremix/
Member for 8 Years

Offline raulito

• Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2018, 01:52:52 pm »
Sock should definitely be compensated, but it seems that the cab market for selling dk remix is kinda limited. I wish there were a way to get him paid and hit the mame audience as well as the cab owners.

:) ;) Totally Agree!
Member for 6 Years

Offline aarontruitt

• Elite Member
    • AaronTruitt's Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2018, 10:14:05 am »

Wow! Very interesting! And how much does the Donkey Kong PCB Board costs and where (or which site) I really need to purchase it for you? I've seen one at Ebay;it costs 50 dollars plus Shipping & Handling;and it's a repair service for only 4/2 tkg boards.

I've got several of them. Happy to sell you a DK PCB for $225 + Shipping. Feel free to PM me.
Arcade DK PB: 1,007,600 (KS)
Member for 8 Years CK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline raulito

• Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2018, 01:01:25 pm »

Wow! Very interesting! And how much does the Donkey Kong PCB Board costs and where (or which site) I really need to purchase it for you? I've seen one at Ebay;it costs 50 dollars plus Shipping & Handling;and it's a repair service for only 4/2 tkg boards of BOTH Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong,Jr..

I've got several of them. Happy to sell you a DK PCB for $225 + Shipping. Feel free to PM me.

On which arcade site I must buy it for you?
Member for 6 Years