Author Topic: Point pressing the Crazy Kong Rivet fireballs?  (Read 5561 times)

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Point pressing the Crazy Kong Rivet fireballs?
« on: December 13, 2015, 05:45:35 am »
As many realize you can't point press Crazy Kong for any points, but what I have realized is this.  If there is sufficient time on the clock (2500 or higher)for levels one, and two, and all the fireballs are on the left side, you can actually point press those fireballs at the very top left side.  You can do this until the clock hits 200 for level one, and until the clock hits 300 for level two.  It can be done successfully with level 3 as well, but you will need 3500 or more on the clock.
I am not saying do it in every situation, but this will get you points especially if you have already used the top hammer.
I was wondering if any Crazy Konger has actually used this technique?
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
Re: Point pressing the Crazy Kong Rivet fireballs?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 07:57:26 am »
 <Tim>
Member for 11 Years Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer