Author Topic: DDK Timeline  (Read 2188 times)

AquaMonkey

DDK Timeline
« on: October 11, 2015, 04:46:27 pm »
Hello, I'm brand new to the forum and the proud and excited new owner of a DKJr cab with a DDK board set.

The person I got it from said they had it for 5 years before me and didn't do the DDK upgrade, and the owner before him had it at least 8 years.  We assume that owner did the DDK piece.  But, being new, I'm curious about the timeline for the DDK mod.  Could it date back as far as 13 years?  More?  In the searches I've done on the forum so far it seems like DDK was peaking in popularity within the last 3-4 years.  I could have that wrong though.  Just curious about what I have, what era of DDK etc. 

Best way to date the mod done to my machine would be??  Thanks!

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
Re: DDK Timeline
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 06:37:45 pm »
Hello,

Welcome to the forum.  I know very little regarding the DDK kits, however there are some people here who should have some idea (mr_creme).  I believe most of them were converted in shop, so unless there was changes to the procedure, or specifically numbered parts, used in series, I'd think they may be hard to distinguish.  <Wiebe> was playing on a DDK over 10 years ago right?
Member for 11 Years Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer