Author Topic: Donkey Kong Junior Remix  (Read 51836 times)

Offline Mutt

• Awards
Re: Donkey Kong Junior Remix
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2018, 11:56:12 am »
I'd really like to play this but don't have a DK Jr cabinet.  I've searched all around with no luck.  Did Sock Master ever release a demo rom like he did w/ DK Remix? thanks
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:58:27 am by Mutt »
Member for 6 Years

Offline blackraven15

• I usually just quietly lurking
    • My UV Multimidia Art
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2018, 01:20:27 pm »
I'd really like to play this but don't have a DK Jr cabinet.  I've searched all around with no luck.  Did Sock Master ever release a demo rom like he did w/ DK Remix? thanks

Hi Mutt, John never made a demo of Junior Remix
Willow / Sock's other half

Higest DK Remix score default setting 64 180 (April 19 2018)

Twitter: @donkeykongremix
https://www.facebook.com/donkeykongremix/
Member for 8 Years

Offline Mutt

• Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2018, 02:30:45 pm »
 :'( sad but thanks for the quick response.  I guess I'll just have to wait till I find a deal on a cabinet. it looks very nice.
Member for 6 Years

Offline treborlicec

• Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2018, 10:43:40 pm »
:'( sad but thanks for the quick response.  I guess I'll just have to wait till I find a deal on a cabinet. it looks very nice.

If you have a DK cab, you only need a DK Jr pcb and the remix kit.  It is a direct swap into a DK cab (wiring and controls all the same)
Member for 7 Years

Offline mcrowell75

• Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2020, 06:21:32 pm »
So you make this fangame by dissecting Nintendo?s rom and intellectual property.  Tease us all with Pictures and videos of it and come to find out you are trying to make money off it?  Make the rom available for free or gtfo.  I can?t believe Nintendo hasn?t sued your pants off.  I?m out of here. Even  <Billy> would think this is sketchy.
Member for 3 Years

Offline Sock Master

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2020, 05:27:16 am »
So you make this fangame by dissecting Nintendo?s rom and intellectual property.  Tease us all with Pictures and videos of it and come to find out you are trying to make money off it?  Make the rom available for free or gtfo.  I can?t believe Nintendo hasn?t sued your pants off.  I?m out of here. Even  <Billy> would think this is sketchy.
You're welcome to make your own fan game and do that or gtfo.

If you owned a Donkey Kong Junior cabinet, it's perfectly legal to buy a mod kit for it.  There's nothing sketchy about that.

It's abusive people like you who make creators wonder why they should bother.
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"
Member for 8 Years snek Twitch Streamer

Offline GILLYKONG

• Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2020, 02:29:09 pm »
Mcrowell75 lmao. You actually have to buy a nintendo cabinet also to play it. But u would be fine playing a free room on mame lol. Sock put shit loads of time into these games. You have to one the rom to play Remix make sense probably not lol. Keep doing what you're doing Sock people with a problem can piss off.
Member for 8 Years DK Remix Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener DKJR Remix World Record Holder DKJR Remix Killscreener Twitch Streamer