Author Topic: Steve Wiebe Record Attempt: July 11, 2015  (Read 19192 times)

Offline Sanjuro

• Awards
Re: Steve Wiebe Record Attempt: July 11, 2015
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2015, 11:40:00 am »
Hopefully the stream will be up on TG's channel soon (with audio) so people can see what took place. If not, I'll take some time to type up a quick summary.

One note for now, though: I was able to snag about 6 more signed posters and probably about 15 more normal posters, so keep the PM's coming, if you are interested. For anyone who intends to be at the KO4, just let me know and I can simply deliver it to you there!

Sent you a PM, or I believe I did (can't find sent messages). Not used to the board yet.

Was fun watching the stream the other night. Only complaint is I wish Steve got a smaller sized soup, and had one more run.
Member for 8 Years

Offline Adam_Mon

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2015, 01:04:47 pm »

Sent you a PM, or I believe I did (can't find sent messages). Not used to the board yet.

Yer you have to enable that.
Under Profile , Modify Profile , check "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default."

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2015, 08:08:36 am »
Just an update for everyone still waiting for their posters. I intend to bring the posters to the KO4 and distribute them to those who asked for copies that happen to also be at the event (to save on shipping), after that, I have a week free to ship out the remaining copies to those who will not be in attendance. I'll probably also get Steve to sign a few more, since I think I have one less signed copy than the number of people who asked for them. Additionally, I have about a dozen extra other copies unsigned that I'm sure people at the KO4 would love to have to get signed by Steve as well. Just letting everyone know that I'm not forgetting to send them out! Cheers.
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

DadsGlasses

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2015, 05:59:50 pm »
Just an update for everyone still waiting for their posters. I intend to bring the posters to the KO4 and distribute them to those who asked for copies that happen to also be at the event (to save on shipping), after that, I have a week free to ship out the remaining copies to those who will not be in attendance. I'll probably also get Steve to sign a few more, since I think I have one less signed copy than the number of people who asked for them. Additionally, I have about a dozen extra other copies unsigned that I'm sure people at the KO4 would love to have to get signed by Steve as well. Just letting everyone know that I'm not forgetting to send them out! Cheers.

Thanks. I won't be at the Kong Off, but would still like to get a signed one. (I believe I was in the first group.) I can PayPal you the amount to cover shipping.