Author Topic: Happy B-day DKF!  (Read 2328 times)

Offline Adam_Mon

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Happy B-day DKF!
« on: January 24, 2015, 12:32:53 pm »
Just wanted to show some love to the Donkey Kong Forum and a big Thank You to our Admin JC for keeping this site going!  Kreygasm
This place has been awesome to hang out at.

Donkey Kong is a fun game but I think a lot of us including myself would have given up on it if it wasn't  for the great community that frequents this place.
Thanks for the good times and "keep goin good" DKF  <Allen>

Offline QAOP Spaceman

• Elite Member
  • ®
    • Awards
Re: Happy B-day DKF!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 01:54:59 pm »
<Pigger> I got nine years

Is it really a birthday?

Either way I'll happily throw love JC's way...  8========D - - - <3

This place has been awesome to hang out at.

Amen to that.

PS What is a 'Donkey Kong'?  Kappa
Member for 10 Years Blogger CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 02:12:05 pm »
Yeah, DKF is the biggest part of why DK is still thriving at the scale it is. Without DKF, there likely wouldn't have been DKOs, the HSL, the DK manual, hope for continued Kong Offs, etc. Those of us that remember the pre-DKF era of DK twitch-streaming (and I only really caught the tail end of it) I'm sure would all agree that without DKF as a central hub the hobby would be a lot smaller. DKF really has facililitated so much. Thanks again for all your effort and time, Jeff and the HSL mods (Scott and Jeremy)!!!!
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 02:20:48 pm »
Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm <Pigger> Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm     <Allen> 
Member for 11 Years Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer