Author Topic: Mario Bros. Stephen Boyer and Steven Kleisath on Settle It on the Screen this Fr  (Read 3206 times)

Offline michaelsroka

• Awards
Mario Bros. Stephen Boyer and Steven Kleisath on Settle It on the Screen this Friday!
Settle is on the Screen is back Friday night January 2nd at 9pm EST/ 6pm PST with our guests, world record holders and champions of Mario Bros (Arcade) Steven Kleisath and Stephen Boyer. Also it will tentatively be the day that the Twin Galaxies Scoreboard is open for new submissions!! Join us for all the new fun in the new year.

See you there at 9pmEST/ 6pmPST

http://www.twingalaxies.com/live/

« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 06:19:30 pm by michaelsroka »
Member for 10 Years Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Ah, the show that has put Rudy Ferreti on more than Donald Hayes in the past two years. FailFish
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
George, this show has showcased more active DKF members than any other entity.  Both of the hosts are active on this forum and in CAG. I'm not really sure what you're trying to imply, but my advice would be to Rise above the noise.   BibleThump  <Sanders> <YSG>
Member for 11 Years Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Well more specifically "It's a good ole boys club." that show.  Always has been.  Which would be OK, if the good ole boys didn't include certain people.  Sides I can go off on them anyway.  I was never part of their club.  Hence why I was never once asked to be on that show.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline michaelsroka

• Awards
Ah, the show that has put Rudy Ferreti on more than Donald Hayes in the past two years. FailFish

To be fair, Rudy has not been a guest on our show, Since we have been titled Settle It on the Screen.  He calls into the Skype array to join the conversation.  Everyone is welcome to do that as long as the channels are open.

To be honest, most of our guests have been suggested by other viewers. Some agree to be on some don't.  In the past when it was the The Twin Galaxies Podcast (Circa 2010/2011) I sent Don Hayes e-mail/messages about coming on our show. But I got no response.  IMO Donald is the best all around Classic arcade gamer. I would love for him to be on the show.
Member for 10 Years Twitch Streamer

Offline ripper

• Twitch Webpage
    • Awards
If my memory serves me right I believe Rudy was watching the show the entire time and caused no problems. 

We enjoyed it very much even if I'm just now finding this thread and saying this 4 months later.   ;D