Author Topic: Wanted: Nintendo Arcade 30mm Joystick  (Read 2360 times)

Donkey Kong Genius

Wanted: Nintendo Arcade 30mm Joystick
« on: August 26, 2014, 07:13:20 am »
I have been looking around for a 30mm joystick for my nintendo control panel. I have been slowing improving the CP on the cab that I don't use but would like to start using it. I have had to replace the spring and mount it better since it was getting lose and screws were falling off the bottom. Now I need to get the kind of joystick that I like to use. I presently have one that has a smaller ball and a shorter shaft, but I like the larger ball and taller shaft. I also have to put in a screw to secure the piece of wood that holds the speaker since the staples came out and the wood droops which makes it so the CP can't be tightly held down by the clamps. Once I get this fix, adjust a few switches and monitor settings it should be the same as the one I always use.

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
Re: Wanted: Nintendo Arcade 30mm Joystick
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 07:42:56 am »
Send a PM to John McAllister (redelf) on here, he might have what you seek.
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Donkey Kong Genius

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 07:47:29 am »
There isn't a redelf on here, there is a johnmcallister but he has been inactive since May.

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 07:53:06 am »
There isn't a redelf on here, there is a johnmcallister but he has been inactive since May.

Yeah that's the last time I spoke to him I think, Kenny might be able to help you out either with stuff he might have or know about or to get in touch with John.  Both guys have a ton of various parts.
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Donkey Kong Genius

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 11:34:37 am »
Still looking...