Author Topic: Donkey Kong Arcade Room - Robbie Lakeman Edition  (Read 6936 times)

Offline mikegmi2

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Re: Donkey Kong Arcade Room - Robbie Lakeman Edition
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 06:52:41 pm »
Robbie, when are you coming to my house?  If there's a waiting list, get me on that bad boy.   BibleThump
Donkey Kong - 1,076,000 (arcade, KS)
Member for 11 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

lakeman421

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2014, 07:23:10 pm »
Robbie, when are you coming to my house?  If there's a waiting list, get me on that bad boy.   BibleThump
As long as I only have to kill screen I will for free travel and lunch  <Wiebe>

SunDevilDog

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2014, 06:08:19 am »
Robbie is the man! We had a lot of fun putting that video together and I am happy to have him as a friend.

Thanks all for the kind words about the collection!

I am going to add a Radar Scope at some point, but then I believe I am done. I cannot think of any other games that are directly related to DK. I know there are DK Jr and DK 3, but those are sequels and they do not interest me. I know D2K is a sequel of sorts, but c'mon man, it is all DK!

I am on Team Red by the way, that is my favorite machine of all time and it plays like a dream. It has a rebuilt and burn free Sanyo 20EZ in it too.

Offline Xermon54

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2014, 06:45:22 am »
I am on Team Red by the way, that is my favorite machine of all time and it plays like a dream.

You have my respect now  BibleThump if it ain't red, it ain't shit  <Allen>
1) World Record of the most insults received by a plastic surgeon - 3752

2:World Record of the most Check Man games played - 6 (tied with Hank Chien)
Member for 11 Years Blogger DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

mschwartz01

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2014, 10:05:45 am »
Is that D2K machine running a sanyo with the Arcade SD board in it? I also have limited space in my game room and I have 3 empty nintendo cabs in my garage...

Was thinking about maying doing an arcade SD project... What are you thoughts of it overall?

SunDevilDog

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2014, 06:28:50 pm »
Is that D2K machine running a sanyo with the Arcade SD board in it? I also have limited space in my game room and I have 3 empty nintendo cabs in my garage...

Was thinking about maying doing an arcade SD project... What are you thoughts of it overall?

Hello there. The D2K is running a Vision Pro 19 and an Arcade Shop Programmable Multi Board. This is the predecessor to the ArcadeSD.

I absolutely love this board, and I am going to eventually put an ArcadeSD in there! Yes, highly recommend this set, if you want a trouble free and reliable experience that is extremely close to the real thing.