Author Topic: DKF CAG-Tapping All-Tourney Game Suggestions  (Read 9267 times)

V3rby

Re: DKF CAG-Tapping All-Tourney Game Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2014, 04:43:09 am »
Arabian ;)

Offline SanTe

• Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2014, 09:10:53 am »
Arabian ;)

Excellent choice.  Seconded.  Make it the Atari ROM set that was used in the U.S. arcade version, though, and not the easier Sun Electronics version.  I wanna see how the scores compare to what's already on the books.  Full disclosure: I'm the Arabian WR holder, although you wouldn't know it since TG went down a few months after verifying and posting my score and it didn't get captured by champow or any other scoreboard.  For fun, I could post my record game on YouTube after the contest is over so you all can see how it's done.  8)

Reminder, though: you need an 8-way joystick for this.  Keyboard play would be extremely tough.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 09:12:31 am by SanTe »
Member for 10 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2014, 07:32:36 am »
Last chance for suggestions! I will be creating the first poll later this afternoon with the present list. Since the list is so short, we may only need to do one or two polls (not the full three) to whittle down the list to a winner.
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline D.B. Cooper

• Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2014, 09:23:42 am »
Timber.  It's Mario (or maybe his brother) dressed up like a lumberjack running around chopping down trees while avoiding bee hives thrown by a bear.
Dick Moreland
Member for 10 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Drunkguy89

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2014, 09:33:31 am »
Maybe leprechaun....?  Kappa