Author Topic: Any other high maintenance player bringing their CP to KO3?  (Read 11975 times)

lakeman421

Re: Any other high maintenance player bringing their CP to KO3?
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 06:37:30 pm »
Personally, I'm not bringing my CP. The only thing I need to bring is some beer, and play beside Hank, and wait for him to go away from his machine.

Ok that is definitely not Vincent because he does not drink beer

corey.chambers

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 07:25:26 pm »
I don't really think bringing my cp would be a good idea, not sure what value that would be other than the jump button position. I don't expect to do well at all with all the distractions. I am kind of ADD, and most sounds bunch up in my mind making it hard to think. So, with no real chance of success, cp you are staying home where it is nice and quiet. :)

Offline gstrain

• Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 07:44:35 pm »
I prefer the control panels with the 8-way joysticks that play like a 4-way.  But I will also settle for a machine with Juiced ROMs.
Can you bring your own PCB?  :)
Member for 11 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

hchien

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2013, 07:54:31 pm »
Ok that is definitely not Vincent because he does not drink beer

Inside joke.  At KO1, on the 2nd day, my CP felt like someone spilled beer down the joystick.  Ben claimed responsibility.  Vince please ask Ben what kind of beer it was.  I play better with it.

Offline Fly

• Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2013, 03:14:43 am »
I'm VERY picky about my buttons on Track & Field and Hyper Sports. I'll be taking some extra leafs and buttons. Don't feel like taking the entire panel. Besides, my cab is a cocktail and is a different size.

Hector
Member for 10 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer