Author Topic: cocktail machine kill screen ?  (Read 3001 times)

Zetherman

cocktail machine kill screen ?
« on: October 09, 2013, 12:16:58 am »
i was wondering if anyone has ever reached a killscreen on a cocktail machine ? (or junior for that matter) the control panel is so odd and feels so strange it seems an added degree of difficulty should apply if its ever been done !

Offline Mary McManus

• Awards
Re: cocktail machine kill screen ?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 02:47:06 am »
The very first  time I kill screened on DK was a cocktail machine.  I pulled it out of the trash at a local vendor and brought it home. It  needed some repair but was complete. This was before the home PC boom, widespread internet and before there was any kind of market or collector value. 

I remember a Tempest cocktail sitting outside in the trash as well as some other upright games (most missing some parts or not working)

Yes the way the stick is oriented to the cabinet is very awkward.
Member for 10 Years CK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Former DK World Record Holder - Arcade DK Killscreener

tom bradley

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 12:18:20 pm »
You lucky bastard :D 

Zetherman

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 05:56:28 pm »
The very first  time I kill screened on DK was a cocktail machine.  I pulled it out of the trash at a local vendor and brought it home. It  needed some repair but was complete. This was before the home PC boom, widespread internet and before there was any kind of market or collector value. 

ahh very good. i assume you played back in the arcade heyday, so is the cocktail how you relearned the game?