Author Topic: DK Score Submissions  (Read 1420120 times)

Simpsons99

Re: Score Submissions
« Reply #285 on: October 02, 2013, 06:33:35 pm »
This is an example of things that you (Brian) say that will upset people. It is almost as if you want to get a negative response from people so that you can use it to support a victim mentality. So you do those things that would incur those kinds of responses. So it seems... correct me if I am wrong. I apologize if this is not accurate. I would recommend saying things that would incur more positive responses.

We talked about this on FB   your wrong about your feelings towards me..

I am glad his score is right here ..

This is a dk fourm  so I asked the question  why hide it?

corey.chambers

« Reply #286 on: October 02, 2013, 07:39:58 pm »
I don't feel that way about you Brian, I am trying to rationalize why you do and say what you do. It is not hiding Brian, it would demonstrate social intelligence. You questioned whether or not someone had watched the game but you know that the score is already on the list. Did you think for one moment that I would put a score on the HSL without verifying it? What kind of person do you think I am. You asked the question in the wrong way. Instead of asking a question in the manner that you did it would have been more acceptable for you to either ask me about it in person since I am the one who puts the scores on this list or simply click on the inp that I sourced on the list and see for yourself. Ask yourself this question: Why are we having this conversation? I hope that you have enough insight to know but again, in your own words, I have been wrong about you before, or am I?

Simpsons99

« Reply #287 on: October 03, 2013, 09:10:12 am »
I do not keep track of who is watching the scores or how things come about here .... I just know what happened with Marp and His score ..

The fact he hasn't cleared up his score on Marp.   I have told him how to do so.

Anyways this is a fourm  anyone should be able to ask anything of anyone at any time ..
A history can not be made of PM Messages .
Again I do not question that this game didn't  happen ...   Martin told me after hearing about my KS  he went out and did this KS for him self ....

He thanked me ..

BTW Corey I am glad you got a Millon points congrads
Since we  are no longer friends  Gl to you and your Future .
I don't feel that way about you Brian, I am trying to rationalize why you do and say what you do. It is not hiding Brian, it would demonstrate social intelligence. You questioned whether or not someone had watched the game but you know that the score is already on the list. Did you think for one moment that I would put a score on the HSL without verifying it? What kind of person do you think I am. You asked the question in the wrong way. Instead of asking a question in the manner that you did it would have been more acceptable for you to either ask me about it in person since I am the one who puts the scores on this list or simply click on the inp that I sourced on the list and see for yourself. Ask yourself this question: Why are we having this conversation? I hope that you have enough insight to know but again, in your own words, I have been wrong about you before, or am I?

corey.chambers

« Reply #288 on: October 03, 2013, 09:53:39 am »
Brian, I understand your intent, that much is clear. All I am saying is if you want to get different responses from people you need to do something about how you conduct yourself. Instead I hear you blame other people for your choices. Reflect on this. IF you want things to change, though I suspect at some deep level you don't, then you need to address you. If you don't want to be friends with me then that is ok. If you want to be friends again in the future then just let me know. I will be right here willing to connect with you. Personally I would rather have three friends who will be open and honest with me, telling me what I need to hear, as opposed to 100's of superficial facebook acquaintances that only tell me what I want to hear. We all have that choice to make.

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: October 03, 2013, 12:17:58 pm »
^like^
Member for 11 Years Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline up2ng

• Awards
« Reply #290 on: October 03, 2013, 11:06:06 pm »
Ok, I'm submitting my inp file for tonight's game played in MAME:  1,206,800

Woot!   ;D
Donkey Kong:  1,206,800  Kill Screen
Donkey Kong:  898,600     16-5
D2K:                 380,200     L=9
Donkey Kong Junior:  In Progress
Member for 11 Years DK 1.2M Point Scorer Wildcard Rematch Champion Blogger Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Former DK No-Hammer World Record Holder DK 1.1M Point Scorer Individual Board Record Holder DK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Former DK World Record Holder - MAME Twitch Streamer

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: October 03, 2013, 11:10:13 pm »
Ok, I'm submitting my inp file for tonight's game played in MAME:  1,206,800

Downloaded.  Game summary to follow, after several hours of sleep.

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

corey.chambers

« Reply #292 on: October 03, 2013, 11:15:57 pm »
Thanks Dean! We will get this verified, well, I am sure Scott will verify, and then I will get it up as soon as the process if complete. So excited about this one!

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: October 04, 2013, 12:20:30 pm »
Thanks Dean! We will get this verified, well, I am sure Scott will verify, and then I will get it up as soon as the process if complete. So excited about this one!

Indeed I shall.  In fact, I already have.

Dean's epic 1,206,800 killscreen game from last night (into early this morning) has been verified.

In lieu of the usual Pauline and MAME side-by-side snapshots, the game summary may be accessed here:

Dean Saglio 1,206,800 (L22-1) on 10/04/13

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

corey.chambers

« Reply #294 on: October 05, 2013, 06:30:28 am »
A picture of a score of 499,200 is said to have been done by Richie Knuckles on Arcade Donkey Kong. I need some peer comments from those who saw the whole game live. Ethan states that he saw the end but I need further peer verification of this live score. Please assist in offering your observations of the game. Thanks.

Jim Coxell

« Reply #295 on: October 05, 2013, 12:38:47 pm »
Hi Everyone. This is my first post. I've been playing Donkey Kong for a month now and am completely hooked.

Attached is my inp and wlf files for a 9k score on level 1-1. 9k was achieved with second man.

Hope I've done everything correctly. Please accept my apologies if there is anything that is not correct.

Jim

Offline JNugent

• Just a guy who likes to play games.
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: October 05, 2013, 01:03:18 pm »
Welcome to DKF, Jim!

567,200 - Crazy Kong (MAME) - ended on L=21 rivets
555,000 - Donkey Kong (MAME)
Member for 11 Years Twitch Streamer Blogger

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: October 05, 2013, 01:05:57 pm »
Hi Everyone. This is my first post. I've been playing Donkey Kong for a month now and am completely hooked.

Attached is my inp and wlf files for a 9k score on level 1-1. 9k was achieved with second man.

Hope I've done everything correctly. Please accept my apologies if there is anything that is not correct.

Jim

Hi Jim,

The attached archive contains a CFG and WLF file.  The INP is nowhere to be found.

Can you try zipping the appropriate files again?

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)

Jim Coxell

« Reply #298 on: October 05, 2013, 01:09:10 pm »
Aaargh! So sorry I've uploaded the wrong files. And I appear to have overwritten the inp file. Oh well back to the game I go . Sorry to waste your time.

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: October 05, 2013, 01:23:36 pm »
Aaargh! So sorry I've uploaded the wrong files. And I appear to have overwritten the inp file. Oh well back to the game I go . Sorry to waste your time.

No worries, Jim.  I suspect we'll be seeing another submission from you soon.  I'll be happy to perform the verification, whether it's another Level 1-1 or a full game.

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)