Author Topic: Are you going to the Kong Off 3?  (Read 29740 times)

Offline JCHarrist

• Spring Jumper
    • Donkey Kong Forum
    • Awards
Re: Are you going to the Kong Off 3?
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2013, 08:09:29 pm »
I should be in Denver by noon on Wednesday. Count me in! :D
Member for 11 Years DKF Founder Former CK World Record Holder - Arcade CK Killscreener DK Killscreener

Offline alumbrada

• Awards
Re: Denver mint anyone?
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2013, 08:22:46 pm »
Great!  I think I know what Jeremy looks like from fb.  Please introduce yourselves if I/we don't recognize you.

You may be able to recognize him by a wild beard, barring unforeseen circumstances requiring shaving  :'(
DK high score: 89,100
Member for 10 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
Re: Are you going to the Kong Off 3?
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2013, 12:22:33 pm »
I am putting together private a group on Facebook right now for all those that are going to the KO3. The group will be for anyone who is willing to post their contact info as well as any significant plans they have for particular days (skiing, zoo, museum, smoking pot with the homeless outside the bar, etc) so that people can more easily coordinate and get hold of one another when in Denver. I did this last year and it seemed to help quite a bit (especially for those without smartphones). If you do not feel comfortable giving out your info in this way, that is understandable, and you won't be forced to. Just wanted to let people on here to know to check their FB for the group shortly. Thanks!

Edit: If you are going to Denver for the KO3 and are not in this group within the next 12 hours and would like to be, let me know. I've asked people in the FB group already to help me add any people to the group that I might have missed.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:28:24 pm by marinomitch13 »
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer