Author Topic: PBs with no home  (Read 3709 times)

Offline dnickolas

• Awards
PBs with no home
« on: August 15, 2018, 11:00:05 am »
Hey everyone, you may recognize me from dumb questions and my inability to crack the top 100. You may also remember me from Kong off 6 if you happened to attend.

I find myself with some accomplishments from time to time that I'm fairly proud of that aren't world records but are real good, on things that don't have a track other than "best ever."

So I'll attach INPs here if anyone wants to see some of these runs and criticize or get inspiration from them. Not all heroes wear capes, and not all really big Level 1s have to be world records.

So, attached you'll find a 24900 level 1. 11200/13700 was the breakdown. Neither was a record, and the total was 800 shy of the combined record. I know that at least WFLI has done 25,500 on multiple occasions, and other have probably done this too but I'm unaware of them. But 24900 is big big big for anyone.

Also, my first 90k after level 3 is attached. 4-3 wild ended that, but that was an intermediate goal to my 140k start goal, and I finally put it together. It was a big deal to me, and was sad when the start was cut short.

If there's interest, I'll find time at some point to make some youtube videos of them with commentary so I can share the in-game thought process since I know many of us look at situations differently and it's great to see other perspectives. I literally learned how to play donkey kong by watching dean's 1.206 game and then asking him a ton of questions both here and on twitch. I study games and see things, and then try to add them to my arsenal. Maybe others learn like this too?

Anyhow, enjoy!
Member for 8 Years DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline hooch66

• Personal Blog
    • Awards
Re: PBs with no home
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 05:53:06 am »
I'll check these out. It's cool you posted them.

I streamed a couple games on Twitch the other day just to see if I could do it and also to document some of my progress. I'm still nowhere close to a killscreen player but hope to get closer at some point.
Member for 11 Years Blogger

Offline dnickolas

• Awards
Re: PBs with no home
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 07:43:23 am »
Good luck on the ks! keep learning new things every day and you’ll get it in no time.

I’m personally not a killscreener, so you’ll pass me up very quickly.
Member for 8 Years DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer