Author Topic: Help with bracket  (Read 2994 times)

Offline M.Schrock

• Awards
Help with bracket
« on: July 26, 2017, 05:57:58 pm »
I'm attending replayfx in Pittsburgh this weekend with my buddy. Was hoping that someone or multiple could come up with 15 random classic arcade/pinball games so we could have a little friendly competition.  Nothing too obscure that they wouldn't have it. Thanks!
Member for 7 Years Twitch Streamer Blogger

Offline Weehawk

• Elite Member
  • Why not play some Space Panic today?
    • Golden Era Replay Page
    • Awards
Re: Help with bracket
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 06:43:59 pm »
I'm attending replayfx in Pittsburgh this weekend with my buddy. Was hoping that someone or multiple could come up with 15 random classic arcade/pinball games so we could have a little friendly competition.  Nothing too obscure that they wouldn't have it. Thanks!

Attached is an Excel document with a list of 472 arcade video games from the early 80's (no pinball).

Every time you hit F9 a random one will be chosen and displayed in I6.

Member for 10 Years

Offline krehztim

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Re: Help with bracket
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 02:07:16 pm »

Attached is an Excel document with a list of 472 arcade video games from the early 80's (no pinball).

Every time you hit F9 a random one will be chosen and displayed in I6.

Hmm.  What a novel way to pick IGBY games.  Just thinking out loud.
Donkey Kong (US Set 1) - 542,800
Donkey Kong Start - 111,100
Crazy Kong Pt II - 590,800 (KS)
Member for 8 Years Blogger CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer