Author Topic: The 9000 Point LvL 5 Elevator (Used Save States)  (Read 13420 times)

Offline Adam_Mon

• Elite Member
    • Awards
The 9000 Point LvL 5 Elevator (Used Save States)
« on: October 08, 2015, 08:33:56 pm »
So I thought I'd post a video that shows the 9000 point elevator board (Or rather whats required to get 9k on a lvl 5 + Spring board)

I used 2 save states  <Billy>

The first one was used to try get a particular fireball... or rather get the fireball to do a particular move which was to come down just as I grabbed the lower prize so i could leech him while I jumped back onto the elevator, then while on the elevator leech him again another two times as we both ascended, the difference in speed while climbing made it (*Probably*) not possible to get another leech in?

That's when I used the second save state because it took over an hour just to get that set up and I didn't want to keep trying it over and over until everything fell into place so it is kinda cheating  <Sanders>

It then took another couple dozen attempts to get the second part of the board to work.
Anyway the whole point is to show that 9000 is possible just really really unlikely.
Maybe there are 1 or 2 hundred points still left on the board? or more?  <confused>

There is a bounty for it though during the DKO's (Mr Cunningham  <stirpot>)

! No longer available

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
Re: The 9000 Point LvL 5 Elevator (Used Save States)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 08:50:26 pm »
holy leaching m8, even with dueling SS's it's still swaggy as all hell.  Nice work  Kreygasm
Member for 11 Years Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline tudose

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 08:50:47 pm »
haha sweet  <Billy> <Billy> <Billy> <Billy> <Billy> <Billy> <Billy> <Billy> <Billy> <Billy> <Billy>
Member for 11 Years Former CK World Record Holder - MAME DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 08:54:16 pm »
Yer super impressive with only 2 save states.
That triple leech is probably not essential if you were to get a co-operative fireball on the right.
Awesome 100 leech of the spring too
Swag

Sporty splice  hype <Billy>
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Xermon54

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 04:57:25 am »
wow fk, everything about this elevator board is swagalific. The fireball leeching, the spring leeching, the Pauline's ladder climbing. I'm actually impressed someone managed to get 9000 points without leeching the 2nd fireball (I think, with a lot of savestates, you could get up to 1k more with leeching the 2nd fireball if it never came down and you were not missing any leech).

Without the fireball leeching, you did pretty much a perfect board, but you should try leeching the 2nd fireball as much as possible with tons of savestates and aim for 10k  Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm since you could get 1200 points from each 1k on the timer, x5, 6000 points coming from 5000 on the timer, = +1k more. Trust lemay math, it will never deceive you!  Kappa
1) World Record of the most insults received by a plastic surgeon - 3752

2:World Record of the most Check Man games played - 6 (tied with Hank Chien)
Member for 11 Years Blogger DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 06:25:48 am »
That double leech on the way up the elevator is actually my favorite leech in the entire game.
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline timhett

• Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 08:43:09 am »
That double leech on the way up the elevator is actually my favorite leech in the entire game.

agreed
Kreygasm Kreygasm
Millipede defaults - 1,902,984
Millipede TGTS - 360,827
Hi Score List -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EVdor6Be4FNA9pV-mTIT8JpZWMKjhWPsTzqkG8RASyM/edit?usp=sharing
Member for 10 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Adam_Mon

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2015, 09:13:32 am »
I think, with a lot of savestates, you could get up to 1k more with leeching the 2nd fireball if it never came down and you were not missing any leech).

I'll fire up that save state again and try get a freezer and leech it till the last moments before heading up the ladder from the right, 10k would be monstrous.

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 12:43:00 pm »
I'll fire up that save state again and try get a freezer and leech it till the last moments before heading up the ladder from the right, 10k would be monstrous.

Note to self:  Stop adding $$$ to the 9K elevator bounty.  This "Adam" guy could be trouble.

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer