Author Topic: HELP!!!!! KONG OFF 4 is killing meeeeeeeeee....  (Read 5587 times)

Offline RichieKnucklez

• Awards
HELP!!!!! KONG OFF 4 is killing meeeeeeeeee....
« on: June 09, 2015, 08:04:40 pm »
I am getting heat from the Replay FX because www.kongoff.com has not launched yet.

PLEASE
someone send me a list of the top 12 players that ARE confirmed to attend, It is the last cog in the
wheel that is holding me up.

I would also like to do player profiles so if you are in the top 12 and are planning on competing please
send your player stats, bio to my new email addy   -  sales at richie knucklez dot com asap

Thanks

Richie
Member for 10 Years DK Killscreener Blogger

Offline danman123456

• Spring Jumper
    • Twitch TV Stream
    • Awards
Re: HELP!!!!! KONG OFF 4 is killing meeeeeeeeee....
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 04:10:05 pm »
Isn't this list a little fluid as people had until the end of this month to put up a score? (At least that is what everyone is thinking).

Has this been addressed at all I didn't see a reply here. I want to attend but honestly don't really know where the standings are RIGHT now. A list of "here is where we stand as of 10 Jun 2015" would be nice just to have an idea. Wildcards and Top 12 as well. Get some confirmations on who actually plans to attend and maybe I am already in the WC division? (I doubt it but who knows.) I've heard a lot of people may not be attending already due to conflicts/vacation/etc so getting a rough draft together along with a "Confirmed" would be awesome.

Dan
DK High : 1,059,700 (Lvl 22-1 KS!);
DK KS Speedrun : 1 Hr 16 Min 40 Sec - World Record!
DK Lvl 1 - 1: 12,400
Fix-It Felix Jr - 297,000 (World Record)
Fix-IT Felix Jr 1 Hour Limit - 177,000
Fix-It Felix Jr KS Speedrun - 1h33
Member for 11 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger

lakeman421

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 05:32:19 pm »
Just put up the current top 10 along with  <Billy><Wiebe> just to get the site launched.  Just note the last day to qualify and that the lineup could change.  At least that will get something up there for now.

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 08:41:48 pm »
The forum decided to include MAME scores, and so be sure to include Wes' score.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener