High Score Lists > Donkey Kong High Score Lists

100th place is now 361,200!

(1/7) > >>

homerwannabee:
If you really think about it, that's amazing.  I mean a person has to hit 361,200 just to crack the top 100.  So in my opinion if a person even get's a top 100 score, I think it's a cause for celebration.  Because getting a top 100 score is no easy feat anymore.  It represents a large amount of dedication.

JNugent:
I'm glad you posted this, George.  It gives some perspective.  My PB is now 255,300... I have a LONG way to go!  Loving DKF...

marinomitch13:
Yeah, 350k+ is no joke! I remember thinking I was like 23rd in the world with a score of 370k (based upon the TG scoreboard) just a few years ago. If 100 people end up KSing the game, like that one thread was speculating, that would mean top 100 places would be like 800k+! That would be pretty daunting, but I think it will eventually be the case.

Shane_NC:
Yea I definetely agree. At 350K you must have a decent knowledge of spring retreat strategy to get there. Definetely takes a lot of practice and hard work. I could only get to 250K without a sound retreat strategy.

JNugent:
My PB is now 300,800.  I have to agree with Shane.  I've been working on a sound retreat strategy, as well as a few other things, and I think that has been instrumental in getting into the 300k range.  I still have a long way to go...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version