Forum Archive > Score Submission Threads

Donkey Kong 3 Submissions

<< < (2/101) > >>

homerwannabee:
OK, this is another one I have.  I am not too sure why I didn't send this to Corey.  Maybe I thought it was my medium settings one since they both have the same first two digits in the score.  This one is my Donkey Kong 3 Hard Marathon Settings.  So yeah, it beats the 5.9 million score.

aarontruitt:
DK3 Hard
Wolfmame .172

xelnia:

--- Quote from: homerwannabee on June 03, 2016, 12:54:31 pm ---OK, here are a couple I have found so far.  Five man easy Difficulty 1, and five man hardest Difficulty 4

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: homerwannabee on June 03, 2016, 01:23:34 pm ---OK, here is my 5 man Medium Difficulty 2 score, and here is my Hardest Difficulty 4 Marathon score.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: homerwannabee on June 03, 2016, 01:46:51 pm ---I am pretty sure this is the one for my Donkey Kong 3 5,915,700 Hard Difficulty 3 Marathon score

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: homerwannabee on June 03, 2016, 02:08:40 pm ---OK, this is another one I have.  I am not too sure why I didn't send this to Corey.  Maybe I thought it was my medium settings one since they both have the same first two digits in the score.  This one is my Donkey Kong 3 Hard Marathon Settings.  So yeah, it beats the 5.9 million score.

--- End quote ---

All of these scores have been checked for correct DIPs and final scores, and they're all good. The DK3 HSLs have been updated appropriately. Interestingly, your 6.1M Diff 3 score was done a week before your 5.9M score....so the 5.9M was actually never the WR.

xelnia:

--- Quote from: aarontruitt on June 03, 2016, 02:30:45 pm ---DK3 Hard
Wolfmame .172

--- End quote ---

Verified and updated on the DK3 Difficulty 3 HSL! Keep going good sir!

homerwannabee:
Hey, thanks for spending your time, and sleuthing work on my DK3 score, and scores.  Although it sucks to know my suspicions were right, I am happy the matter is resolved.  You are doing  fantastic job, and keep up the good work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version