General Donkey Kong Discussion > Donkey Kong Milestone Achievements

GOT 'EM PHIL! Tudose breaks the 1.5M barrier on DKJR!: 1,506,800!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dallas Taylor:

--- Quote from: GILLYKONG on October 23, 2021, 09:28:26 am ---I seem to remember Dallas  telling me I was full of it.  over a year ago that 1.5 would happen. Get Job Phil. Now replay it on twitch so us non mame players can see it please.

--- End quote ---

Pretty sure you're mistaking me with someone else. I was the guy that as we watched Phil's 1.47 game said that he left a lot of points on the table. I've said ever since that, 1.5 was coming. If you look at my comments in the Junior scores thread, the Kong League or the Discord server, I've been consistent in my opinion.

GILLYKONG:
Lmaooooo OH Dallas buddy I was totally  joking around. I was just talking about you poking fun at my pace chart lol. Great game Phil!! 1.6 here I come  ROFL <stirpot> <popcorn>

Fly:
You done good.

Dallas Taylor:

--- Quote from: GILLYKONG on October 23, 2021, 03:39:33 pm ---Lmaooooo OH Dallas buddy I was totally  joking around. I was just talking about you poking fun at my pace chart lol. Great game Phil!! 1.6 here I come  ROFL <stirpot> <popcorn>

--- End quote ---

Good to know. I was legitimately concerned for your memory  ;D I'm just not as confident as you, so I still use the 1.3 chart. I really should work up a 1.4 chart, but... math is hard :)

Synappzz:
Unbelievable!!  The 1.5 ceiling has been broken...so who is going to do it next???   <popcorn>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version