Related Games > Donkey Kong 3

Maximum Realistic Score on DK3?

(1/3) > >>

xelnia:
There's been a lot of talk about the highest theoretical score achievable on DK, some similar talk about DKJR, and very little about CK...but none that I know of in regards to DK3.

So, DK3 experts...what do you think is the reasonable maximum score that could be achieved on the various DK3 tracks? And along similar lines: what is the most points ever scored on a single life in those various tracks?

I may or may not use this information for something in the future...  <popcorn> <stirpot> <Allen>

alumbrada:

--- Quote from: xelnia on August 13, 2019, 07:31:13 pm ---I may or may not use this information for something in the future...  <popcorn> <stirpot> <Allen>

--- End quote ---

Information in .xls format is most appreciated.

alumbrada:

--- Quote from: alumbrada on August 13, 2019, 07:59:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: xelnia on August 13, 2019, 07:31:13 pm ---I may or may not use this information for something in the future...  <popcorn> <stirpot> <Allen>

--- End quote ---

Information in .xls format is most appreciated.

--- End quote ---

I've been informed .xlsx is currently in use and .xls is outdated.

My bad!

homerwannabee:
I have a very real sense that my guesstimation is actually way lower than what is possible.
If someone were to put a million dollar bounty with highest score by the end of one year.
I would expect.
50 million for DK3 easy
25 million for  DK3 medium
18 million for DK3 hard
10 million for DK3 hardest

I think my personal best score on one man is
1.3 million easy
Check the beginning of the 8.7 million score I might have gone over a million on one of those men.
I did over 900k on a first man once for hard.  The game was horrible, but that first man was something else.
I did 200k for hardest for one of those men I think.

The Nintendo Switch did make me realize that you do need a lot of fine tuned gameplay.  Those controllers suck.  Playing with a thumb instead of three fingers, or a hand completely sucks. But I realized after having great difficulty that you can't play the game as sloppy as I thought. There is this constant pressure you can't find in the first two games. 

TheSunshineFund:

--- Quote from: homerwannabee on August 14, 2019, 01:02:44 am ---There is this constant pressure you can't find in the first two games.

--- End quote ---

HERE WE GO!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version