Other Classic Arcade Games > Classic Arcade Game Discussion

Doritos & Kong

(1/2) > >>

Matt:
I live in Southern California, and had a realization a few years ago, when I moved back into the area. The Frito-Lay owned brand Doritos was lacking flavor.  <gasp> Then it hit me. They were using less dust on the chips in this area! They made them fine before, but as I was gone they had messed up with quality control and starting skimping on the secret "dust." Thankfully in the last few months or so it has gone back to normal.

What does this have to do with Donkey Kong??

EVERYTHING

I was with  <Billy> at his Stage Play Show, and we had Doritos Locos Tacos, from Taco Bell. I also recall Robbie Lakeman having a bag of red "Nacho Cheese" Doritos at Kong Off 7"

"So what?" you say.
Well, I have found that diet greatly effects performance on CAG scores. Perhaps you have heard that a certain amount is sleep is best? For example, "I always play better when I'm tired." What you eat has a lot to do with your skills too. I recall Mr. George Riley talking about the physical feelings of doing a marathon WR in the YouTube video linked below. I doubt anyone would argue that how you feel can change how well you play the game.

I am considering doing more research on the topic, especially if you guys are interested.

Now...
If this theory is garbage, how do you explain the photo below?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZYF-EiXOaBTTrGzYBIOwlh8heiY4q_NA/view?usp=sharing

George's Video:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWFx1pym68Y

Matt:
Also would like to say, that I'd love more griley vids on YT.  ;D

Simpsons99:
that's a video not a picture.

Simpsons99:
my best games always came on lack of sleep at events

jammvyy:
Is in the zone created by a hypnotic state :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version