Other Lists > Steve's List Forum

Top 5 reasons we need a list subforum

(1/2) > >>

TheSunshineFund:
1.  To accurately rank the best list makers
2.  A DK Forum with no list subforum is like Stanley w/o Super Spray
3.  The world needs George Leutz to prepare a "List of the Week" in MEME form
4.  In the words of David Blaine...."Wait...just watch....wait....ready?  watch....."
5.  Ever since Mitch Hedberg died there has been a comedic void aching to be filled....

f_symbols:

One of the available bestsellers listed in the Back of Steve Sanders Masters Guide.

Seems to support this notion :)

JCHarrist:
Here ya go!

;D

stella_blue:

--- Quote from: pwnasaurus on April 02, 2013, 10:18:08 am ---1.  To accurately rank the best list makers
2.  A DK Forum with no list subforum is like Stanley w/o Super Spray
3.  The world needs George Leutz to prepare a "List of the Week" in MEME form
4.  In the words of David Blaine...."Wait...just watch....wait....ready?  watch....."
5.  Ever since Mitch Hedberg died there has been a comedic void aching to be filled....

--- End quote ---

I grew up watching the early days of SNL, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Steve Martin, and a slew of others who came along later.  Admittedly, I'm not familiar with Mitch Hedberg.  Out of curiosity, I watched a few of his YouTube stand-up compilations.  Pretty good stuff.

LMDAVE:

--- Quote from: stella_blue on April 03, 2013, 11:01:23 am ---I grew up watching the early days of SNL, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Steve Martin, and a slew of others who came along later.  Admittedly, I'm not familiar with Mitch Hedberg.  Out of curiosity, I watched a few of his YouTube stand-up compilations.  Pretty good stuff.

--- End quote ---

Not to derail this to comedians, but I like this guy Jim Florentine, However after his latest podcast on "Man-Caves", I feel funny ever using the term again to describe my "room" where all my stuff/games are.

Jim Florentine - There's No Reason For A Man Cave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version