Author Topic: Mary McManus  (Read 5467 times)

Offline Josephjo

• Awards
Mary McManus
« on: February 13, 2013, 01:03:35 pm »
Got an impressive 967400 Over at RetroUprising.com during the The K.O. II weekend.

Don't know much about them apart from I think they've learnt from the Tim Sczerby school of D.K!

Does anyone on here know him/her? They clearly have some skill.

The game was uploaded today.

Donkey Kong High Score at RetroUprising.com

" Its not how you play the game but who you have backing up the bullshit."

From The Book Of Sczerby 2:18
Member for 11 Years CK Killscreener

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
Re: Mary McManus
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 01:25:50 pm »
Apparently this person also claims to have gotten 1,042,xxx 3 boards away from the killscreen too!

http://www.retrouprising.com/other/scoop/interview-jeff-willms/t14319/#post240891
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline gstrain

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 01:28:17 pm »
Given his scores and the content of some of his posts on the RU forums I'd actually been suspecting Mary McManus was Tim Sczerby himself.
Member for 11 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline Josephjo

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 01:30:32 pm »
Nice spot Mitch - I missed that!  :-[

@George wouldn't surprise me!
" Its not how you play the game but who you have backing up the bullshit."

From The Book Of Sczerby 2:18
Member for 11 Years CK Killscreener

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 01:31:10 pm »
Yep. That was my guess. I just did some cross-referencing on some data and it seems pretty clear it is him!
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 03:13:22 pm »
Yeah, this person is claiming that Sczerby is her/his mentor.  Given that they have the exact same score as Sczerby I find it highly suspicious.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Have a score on every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline Xermon54

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 04:30:46 pm »
Yeah, this person is claiming that Sczerby is her/his mentor.

No disrespect, but why would someone has Tim Sczerby for his mentor? Does he know him personally? We never hear about Tim anymore, I'm just wondering, this looks weird.
1) World Record of the most insults received by a plastic surgeon - 3752

2:World Record of the most Check Man games played - 6 (tied with Hank Chien)
Member for 11 Years Blogger DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer