Author Topic: Thank You to the KO3 Crew  (Read 3035 times)

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
Thank You to the KO3 Crew
« on: November 18, 2013, 08:05:02 pm »
I just wanted to send out a thank you to everyone who made the KO3 a great experience. I'll probably leave out some names here, so my apologies. Ken, JC, John Salter, Eric and Ed, and of course Richie and Jourdan. If anyone from the 1UP sees this I want to also say that all the bartenders/servers/etc. were great and I know they worked hard as well. I hope to do it again next year!

And congratulations to Jeff Willms, and all the other prize winners and record breakers!
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

corey.chambers

Re: Thank You to the KO3 Crew
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 09:22:21 pm »
Absolutely! That event takes a lot of work. Absolutely everyone involved did a great job and deserves all the credit that is due, including all the players that come that also make it possible, such as the incredible Jeff Willms!   :D

The wildcard division worked great, and would be a wonderful format to include in upcoming Kong Off competitions.

Offline tessler1134

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Re: Thank You to the KO3 Crew
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 11:06:18 pm »
Thanks to everyone who participated in all possible ways! I always look forward to the KO weekend, one of my favorite times of the year. I only wish we can do this more often  8) It is really nice to meet everyone in person and to hang out and talk about and play DK.
Eric Tessler

DK personal best arcade: 966,000 (kill screen, 133 minutes)
DK arcade, KO 2: 900,500 (kill screen, 113 minutes)
DK arcade no hammer: 369,000
Crazy Kong arcade kill screen: 562,000
DK 3 arcade: hard: 1,111,600; easy: 1,640,000
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener