Author Topic: Top 10 Funniest Things I've Read on the DK Forum  (Read 3654 times)

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Top 10 Funniest Things I've Read on the DK Forum
« on: October 16, 2013, 11:56:12 am »

First of all, there are plenty of funny things on this forum.  Almost every topic has its share of humorous content (in some cases, unintentional).  However, very few comments cause me to "laugh out loud" involuntarily; I usually just smile in silent appreciation.  This thread is dedicated to those moments.

I'll add more, if and when I locate them, but these 3 came to mind almost immediately:

I think it was on a Friday, it was pretty cool out maybe 40 degrees or so, also 'Working for the Weekend' was playing during some of the game.  Mostly on Fred's turn though.

If anyone ever tried to stream a a replay for one of these contests they would be tarred and feathered, permanently banned from participation in any future CAG related event, and then I would personally take a shit in their pillow case.

Isn't it ironic that someone started a personal thread to prevent hi-jacking other threads, and in turn that very same thread gets hi-jacked?

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
Re: Top 10 Funniest Things I've Read on the DK Forum
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 12:05:58 pm »

First of all, there are plenty of funny things on this forum.  Almost every topic has its share of humorous content (in some cases, unintentional).  However, very few comments cause me to "laugh out loud" involuntarily; I usually just smile in silent appreciation.  This thread is dedicated to those moments.

I'll add more, if and when I locate them, but these 3 came to mind almost immediately:

I think it was on a Friday, it was pretty cool out maybe 40 degrees or so, also 'Working for the Weekend' was playing during some of the game.  Mostly on Fred's turn though.

TY for saying that.  In the interest of full disclosure, I was so drunk during that game that it really could have been "Lovin' Every Minute of It" that was being played.  I hope this doesn't sway your vote.
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener