Author Topic: Hey, sign my marquee!!  (Read 10419 times)

The Butcher

Hey, sign my marquee!!
« on: October 11, 2013, 10:52:13 am »
Just a lowly sub 300k player here.. won't be able to make it out to the Kong Off despite lots of efforts on my part

BUT, i was wondering.. if there was a generous soul here that was going that I could send my DK marquee too so they could get some signatures at the event for me.

I'd mail it in a tube, with a marker! And I'd include paid postage to send it back. If you got 1 signature, sweet! 10? AWESOME!! This is not something that I'm going to sell, it's going on my machine at home.

Anyone willing to do this favor for me?

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
Re: Hey, sign my marquee!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 11:27:13 am »
I would be more than willing to take it out and back in my luggage for ya mate
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Winner of a community event Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK 1M Point Scorer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline danman123456

• Spring Jumper
    • Twitch TV Stream
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 12:00:18 pm »
Awesome Ethan. If any issues I'll take it as well. How many are too many :). I literally got EVERYONE's signature for both my KO1 and KO2 marquee including the WC players.
DK High : 1,059,700 (Lvl 22-1 KS!);
DK KS Speedrun : 1 Hr 16 Min 40 Sec - World Record!
DK Lvl 1 - 1: 12,400
Fix-It Felix Jr - 297,000 (World Record)
Fix-IT Felix Jr 1 Hour Limit - 177,000
Fix-It Felix Jr KS Speedrun - 1h33
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK 1M Point Scorer Winner of a community event IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger

Simpsons99

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 12:02:28 pm »
Sure send it to me .. I will gladly sign it ..   Just pay for return shipping .. 

If you have a DKJR I will also sign that for you .

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 12:37:59 pm »
Sure send it to me .. I will gladly sign it ..   Just pay for return shipping .. 

If you have a DKJR I will also sign that for you .

Read the first sentence again.  He wants someone to get signatures at the Kong Off.  You're not going to the Kong Off, and so that would not be what he was looking for.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Submit a score for every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Simpsons99

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 02:54:02 pm »
Well if he buys a Kong Off Marquee it will be signed by all the players .. My KO1 Marquee was

I am just saying if he had any of the dk and dkjr  wanted signed   sure I would gladly sign it for him or anyone else .

The Butcher

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2013, 08:09:20 am »
No this is my own marquee, it's a custom one, a multikong marquee. I would just like as many participants at the event's signatures as possible. Obviously the big guns would be AMAZING but any participants i'd be honored to have up on my machine

i will send to ethan, we've already done some business together so that will work great. thank you!!

Offline Xermon54

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2013, 09:20:35 am »
Obviously the big guns would be AMAZING

If you want the "big guns" to sign your marquee, it would be my pleasure to be the only one to sign your marquee  ;) Kappa
1) World Record of the most insults received by a plastic surgeon - 3752

2:World Record of the most Check Man games played - 6 (tied with Hank Chien)
Member for 11 Years Blogger DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2013, 10:17:36 am »
If you want the "big guns" to sign your marquee, it would be my pleasure to be the only one to sign your marquee  ;) Kappa

Make sure you sign it "Vincent Lemay, 3 + 5 = 11", so everybody knows it's really you.   ;)

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Xermon54

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2013, 10:26:34 am »
Make sure you sign it "Vincent Lemay, 3 + 5 = 11", so everybody knows it's really you.   ;)

LOOOL wtf Scott, you're so dumb. "3 + 5 = 11", are you serious? Everyone knows this equation is fking wrong mate... wtf. I'm laughing my ass off right now.

3 + 5 = 9 mate, how dare you miss calculate that easy equation? mind = blown.

Kappa
1) World Record of the most insults received by a plastic surgeon - 3752

2:World Record of the most Check Man games played - 6 (tied with Hank Chien)
Member for 11 Years Blogger DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2013, 02:14:51 pm »
No this is my own marquee, it's a custom one, a multikong marquee. I would just like as many participants at the event's signatures as possible. Obviously the big guns would be AMAZING but any participants i'd be honored to have up on my machine

i will send to ethan, we've already done some business together so that will work great. thank you!!

Sounds good Matt.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Winner of a community event Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK 1M Point Scorer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

arnthestampede

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2013, 10:13:13 pm »
I know this is a longshot but thought I'd ask, I'm in the uk and would love to own a signed kong off marquee. Would anyone be willing to get me one and have it signed please? I will obviously pay you for it and all shipping costs, I will also be eternally greatful!! No problem if not but I thought I would ask seeing as there's already a thread. Thanks.

The Butcher

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2013, 06:19:35 am »
I will be incredibly disappointed now if Vincent doesn't sign my marquee with something outrageous.

Do me proud Vince

arnthestampede

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 07:41:31 am »
I know this is a longshot but thought I'd ask, I'm in the uk and would love to own a signed kong off marquee. Would anyone be willing to get me one and have it signed please? I will obviously pay you for it and all shipping costs, I will also be eternally greatful!! No problem if not but I thought I would ask seeing as there's already a thread. Thanks.

A last try before the kong off, anyone willing to do this for me? Thanks?

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2013, 09:15:39 am »
A last try before the kong off, anyone willing to do this for me? Thanks?

Come on, you derelicts.  Would somebody please help this guy out?

I would do it myself, but I'm not attending the Kong Off (for the 3rd year in a row).   :(

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer