Author Topic: I think I broke the record for most boards on last man without a killscreen!  (Read 8655 times)

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: I think I broke the record for most boards on last man without a killscreen!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 05:18:06 pm »
Gee thanks! Ill be out of the top 50 now. Lol. Great job. Did you record? I'd love to watch this run

Yep, I did, and I submitted it to marp. 8)  Didn't do a live stream, because I have lousy cable.

http://replay.marpirc.net/r/dkong
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Submit a score for every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: I think I broke the record for most boards on last man without a killscreen!
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 06:14:49 pm »
Mitch is preoccupied with miscellaneous DK challenges and other gaming goals... So I guess it's up to me to bump you from 46th to 47th.

No more challenges for me until I KS. Best of luck bumping George (and Brian) before I do! ;)

This could get interesting.  I'm aiming for a killscreen in the 920-950K range, while you will settle for nothing less than "The Big M".  Somewhat different goals, but a common personality trait:  self-assuredness, in the form of a steadfast belief that each game could and/or should be "teh urn".

« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 06:16:44 pm by stella_blue »
DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 06:23:35 pm »
Gee thanks! Ill be out of the top 50 now.

Perhaps you'd like to join Mitch and me on our quest to "do something about it".   8)

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2013, 07:09:34 pm »
Mitch is preoccupied with miscellaneous DK challenges and other gaming goals... So I guess it's up to me to bump you from 46th to 47th.

No more challenges for me until I KS. Best of luck bumping George (and Brian) before I do! ;)

This could get interesting.  I'm aiming for a killscreen in the 920-950K range, while you will settle for nothing less than "The Big M".  Somewhat different goals, but a common personality trait:  self-assuredness, in the form of a steadfast belief that each game could and/or should be "teh urn".

Thanks for the verification!  8)
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Submit a score for every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline Bliss1083

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2013, 09:41:14 pm »
I'm way ahead of ya guys! I'll see you guys atthe kill screen weather you're their waiting for me or I'm waiting for you. Either way we all got this!
Donkey kong  arcade 867,000 kill screen
Donkey kong arcade 1-1 12,800 12,200 12,100 and 12,000
Donkey kong end of level 4 132k
working on my hello kitty island adventure skills
Member for 11 Years DKJR Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer