Author Topic: I might have figured out where Phil Tudose goes when not around classic gaming  (Read 5014 times)

Offline Sock Master

• Elite Member
    • Awards
He even says Tudose in this video  near the end.

Where in the video does he say Tudose?  I didn't hear it
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"
Member for 8 Years snek IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline Simpsons99

• Brian *The Big Bird Hater * Allen
    • Simpsons99 Gaming
    • Awards
He even says Tudose in this video  near the end.

Where in the video does he say Tudose?  I didn't hear it
  In the first video I posted .. Says it near the end of the video  *if you have made it to this part of the video Tudose to you
Donkey Kong 880,500 Kill Screen
Donkey Kong Junior 1,073,800 Kill screen
Donkey Kong 3  1,596,000
Crazy Kong 566,600  Kill screen.

You Tube: Simpsons99 Gaming
Discord: Simpsons99 Gaming
Member for 10 Years DK Masters - Rank D CK Killscreener DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Simpsons99

• Simpsons99 Gaming
    • Awards
Update take the video to about 10:10 seconds part he says if you made it to this part of the video Tudose to you. <stirpot> <stirpot> <stirpot> <stirpot> <popcorn>
Donkey Kong 3  1,596,000

Member for 10 Years DK Masters - Rank D CK Killscreener DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Weehawk

• Elite Member
  • Why not play some Space Panic today?
    • Golden Era Replay Page
    • Awards
if you made it to this part of the video Tudose to you.

Member for 10 Years

Offline CraigT

• Awards
"kudos to you"
Winner of a community event Member for 5 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK Masters - Rank D DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener

Offline jammvyy

• Awards
LOL at 10.10 He saying  "Codo to you: not Tudose  
Member for 2 Years

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
I don't know why, but this might be the most unintentionally funniest thread ever created on the Donkey Kong Forum.  I'm had fits of laughter with tears in my eyes.

Perhaps a MEME has been born. Instead of gg, I can imagine people saying, "Tudose to you!"
Why not? We already use his first name as a MEME with, "Got em' Phil."
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Have a score on every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline wc

• Tech Help
    • Awards
easy yes vote from me!
Member for 2 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DK Masters - Rank C CK Killscreener Former CK World Record Holder - Arcade DK 1.2M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DKJR Killscreener Individual Board Record Holder DK 1M First Man DK 1.1M First Man Former DK World Record Holder - Arcade IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK 1.1M Point Scorer Winner of a community event IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline gstrain

• Awards
tudos
noun
tu·dos: ˈtü-ˌdäs , tyü-,-dōs

1: praise given for achievement
2: fame and renown resulting from an act or achievement : PRESTIGE

Did you know?
Deriving from classic arcade gaming, tudos entered English as slang popular on twitch, internet forums, and internet chatrooms in the 21st century. In its earliest use, the word referred to the prestige or renown that one gained by having accomplished something noteworthy. The sense meaning "praise given for achievement" came about a few minutes later. As this later sense became the predominant one, some English speakers, unaware of the word's origin, began to treat the word as a plural count noun, inevitably coming up with the back-formation tudo to refer to a single instance of praise. For the same reason, when tudos is used as a subject you may see it with either a singular or plural verb.
Member for 11 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline Weehawk

• Elite Member
  • Why not play some Space Panic today?
    • Golden Era Replay Page
    • Awards
Meh. I think the whole idea is a load of shildt.

Member for 10 Years

Offline jammvyy

• Awards
The name Tudor in Romania : r/romanian

Phil parents are from Romanian
Means "God's gift" or similar, cognate with Slavic "Bogdan", etc. Always thought it was an interesting name.
Member for 2 Years

Offline Simpsons99

• Simpsons99 Gaming
    • Awards
I still say's it's his voice from his twitch streams and DK Training video he made for me.  Sadly all twitch streamers and training video removed by him or twitch.
Donkey Kong 3  1,596,000

Offline Simpsons99

• Simpsons99 Gaming
    • Awards
I don't know why, but this might be the most unintentionally funniest thread ever created on the Donkey Kong Forum.  I'm had fits of laughter with tears in my eyes.

Perhaps a MEME has been born. Instead of gg, I can imagine people saying, "Tudose to you!"
  I do not see what is so funny..    A person hiding who they really are ? Hmmm
Donkey Kong 3  1,596,000

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards

Tudos to you for refusing to back down from your conspiracy theory

8) 8) 8)
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Have a score on every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline Simpsons99

• Simpsons99 Gaming
    • Awards

Tudos to you for refusing to back down from your conspiracy theory

8) 8) 8)[
  conspiracy theory  you say ? How is this any different then when people first came up with Billy Cheating?  Robbie's PS Not being Real DK World Record Holder?     Oh it's because i am treated not the same as others and that I Dumb?  Sure I have lived that all my life..  Seriously though that needs to end.
Donkey Kong 3  1,596,000