Author Topic: The average score of the top 10 is now 1,199,830  (Read 3270 times)

Offline Xermon54

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
The average score of the top 10 is now 1,199,830
« on: May 02, 2021, 06:51:36 am »
Hey guys!

Been a long time since I posted. I did some maths (very srs this time  <Allen>) and with the new pr of Justin Elliott, the average score of the top 10 is now 1,199,830. So we only need someone from the top 10 to get a pb of 1,7k to make the average top 10 score at exactly 1,2m.

Someone can double check my maths, but THIS time I think I'm right. Knowing that back in the day, 1,2m was considered to be the holy grail, to now have almost a 1.2m average of the top 10 is pretty cool. I don't think anyone expected that milestone to be achieved a few years ago.

But don't count on me to get that 1,7k upgrade, I've been an abused victim of Donkey Kong for way too long  Kappa <Allen>
1) World Record of the most insults received by a plastic surgeon - 3752

2:World Record of the most Check Man games played - 6 (tied with Hank Chien)
Member for 11 Years Blogger DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

Online homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: The average score of the top 10 is now 1,199,830
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 09:00:08 am »
I'll trust the math, even if it can be sketchy at times.   ;)  But yeah, that's insane.  When Dean broke a million 7 and a half years ago, I think a lot of people would think you were insane if you thought we would at near 1.2 million for an average in 2021.  Just incredible.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener