Author Topic: The evidence against Billy Mitchell  (Read 39063 times)

Offline gaknar

• Awards
Re: The evidence against Billy Mitchell: 2020 edition
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2020, 06:30:18 am »
It's telling that no one in Billy's camp can offer an explanation as to why Billy produced tapes from 2004-2010 that all show the same characteristics of being generated by MAME. When you ask them to comment specifically on this, all they can say is "we don't know, you don't know, and you can't prove anything" while at the same time trying to confuse the issue by injecting a bunch of useless information that's meant to cast doubt on the situation. That's exactly what a guilty person does. If you have no reasonable explanation of something, try to raise doubt and throw up as much smoke as possible to obscure the truth.

"Perhaps Billy didn't know he was playing MAME. All he does is walk into an arcade and sit down and play the game. He doesn't look at the machine." So this happened 3-4 times over the course of 6 years between 2004 and 2010?

"Dwayne stole the tapes and altered them to frame Billy."  Again, this happened 3-4 times over the course of 6 years? And also, here's Billy presenting one of his tape in Ottumwa Iowa in 2010.

https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/jgEy8NJ.gif

Are you saying that Dwayne stole the tape, altered it, and then got it back into Billy's possession in time for him to carry it to Ottumwa and present it?

The explanations they give are insulting. Dude is straight up lying. 

Member for 6 Years

Offline GILLYKONG

• Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2020, 06:52:57 am »
This just hit me. If DeWayne was really a time traveler. He's totally go to frame  <Billy>. Yeah that's what he would do.  ROFL <popcorn> <stirpot>
Member for 8 Years DK Remix Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener DKJR Remix World Record Holder DKJR Remix Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline catapultaudio

• Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2020, 04:30:25 am »
Hey all,

The same day as the Guiness announcement, Billy posted a "full statement" video to his Youtube channel (URL: as given in the Arstechnica article and various other places that reported this day one), however, less than one day after this statement being published it was made private by Billy.

Nobody seems to be mentioning this that I can find online and I feel sure there must have been something damning in this video that was caught after publication, hence the reason it was pulled so quickly. Has anybody kept a copy? I think it would be extremely interesting to see the content of this video!
Member for 6 Years

Offline VeryApe121

• Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2020, 05:59:39 am »
Hey all,

The same day as the Guiness announcement, Billy posted a "full statement" video to his Youtube channel (URL: as given in the Arstechnica article and various other places that reported this day one), however, less than one day after this statement being published it was made private by Billy.

Nobody seems to be mentioning this that I can find online and I feel sure there must have been something damning in this video that was caught after publication, hence the reason it was pulled so quickly. Has anybody kept a copy? I think it would be extremely interesting to see the content of this video!

I just checked on archive.org AKA Wayback Machine, and there is no archive of it.  In the future though, you can force it to archive a URL.
"GET SLAMMED NERD" - Ape Jr
Member for 5 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline colecomeister

• Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2020, 09:52:54 am »
Hey all,

Although the copy of the official statement video hosted at King of Kong Productions was made private, there's an interview hosted on the Empire Arcadia channel ("Official Interview"). It may be the same content, but posted in two places. You can watch it at the following link:

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 10:11:06 am by colecomeister »
Member for 6 Years

Offline catapultaudio

• Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2020, 03:39:00 pm »
Hey all,

Although the copy of the official statement video hosted at King of Kong Productions was made private, there's an interview hosted on the Empire Arcadia channel ("Official Interview"). It may be the same content, but posted in two places. You can watch it at the following link:

These videos have nothing to do with each other. The creator of the new thread regarding Guinness references the video I'm talking about in his post today. We need to find an archived copy of it, Billy is definitely hiding something here
Member for 6 Years

dwayne

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2020, 12:34:23 am »
I want to make a public declaration I did not have time travel technology, but I will go on record saying to those close I already predicted the plot of the movie.

They are all in to deceive the public and cash the check. 

My announcement on some discovery on my own will be released to the community.  Same shit on another day.

Dwayne

Offline maximumsteve

• Elite Member
  • Mario Bros. Arcade World Record Holder.
    • Awards
Member for 10 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline ersatz_cats

• Awards
Re: The evidence against Billy Mitchell
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2020, 08:52:07 am »
With the big Billy v TG court hearing starting in about (checks watch) 10 minutes, I finished a brand new full polish on this post, incorporating things we've been finding in these latest legal filings. I'm also setting this up to be something I feel comfortable adding to as I go along. Best new feature is a clearly labeled "SHORT VERSION" right at the top, lol. For the moment, some preexisting source links may be broken, and I definitely want to add a few more source links in some places.
Member for 6 Years

Offline catapultaudio

• Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2020, 09:33:44 am »
Is there still no news from the anti slapp hearing on the 7th ??
Member for 6 Years

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2020, 01:57:02 pm »
Delayed until October
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline FBX

• Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2020, 11:42:40 pm »
Guinness OWNED in this video by Karl for reinstating Billy's faked records:

Member for 3 Years

Offline ersatz_cats

• Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2020, 07:54:04 am »
Thank you, FBX! That's a fantastic video. I'm looking forward to Karl's next one.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I had a couple free hours this morning, so I did a once-over on the post. Mostly improvements to existing wording, shuffling a couple items and correcting a typo. (Somehow I didn't notice I had written "While the girder finger screen is not the most the only MAME signature..." lol)  The only significant addition is making clear in the top summary that the alleged date of the King of Kong score used to be June 7, 2004, and now has become "on or about" December 28, 2004. Billy, if you're reading this, I highly recommend just keeping your stories straight. It would make my work much harder.

I do have a lot more items and sources I want to find a way to weave in, stuff that will require more than just a free moment, but that will be for another day.
Member for 6 Years

Offline maximumsteve

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2020, 10:18:57 am »
THIS Eloquently from David Race....

"Critical to any defamation analysis is the issue of falsity, and the burden to prove that a published statement is false rests squarely with the plaintiff."
from: BRYANT v. COX ENTERPRISES, INC. et al.; No. A11A0510. 2011
Given the above, Billy Mitchell is the one who must prove the falsity of TG's statements that were published in their decision of April 12, 2018.
In addition to that, if Billy disputes the truthfulness of the claim that arcade will not produce what is found on his 1,062 800 tape and 1,047,200 master tape, which he admits was in the possession of Robert Mruczek, then the burden of proof rests with him. In other words, Billy has to prove that arcade can, in fact, produce what is seen on those tapes. Asserting hypothetical possibilities, like I once did, and as Neil Hernandez continues to do, won't serve as evidence or proof.
The fact some people may have seen him playing on a Donkey Kong machine, in no way proves that what is found on the tapes and recordings was produced by such exhibition gameplay. Also, despite denials by those seeking to help Billy, alternative hardware can be hooked up to an original Donkey Kong machine. Video evidence of this fact can be produced. In fact, I have linked to such a video on more than one occasion.
And just so we are clear, if the games in question were not produced using original arcade hardware, that makes Billy Mitchell a cheater.
Syllogism:
1). If the games in question were not produced using original arcade hardware, that makes Billy Mitchell a cheater.
2). The games in question were not produced using original hardware.
3). Therefore, Billy Mitchell is a cheater.
To escape the conclusion, the only premise that can be challenged is number 2, as everyone agrees with premise 1. Billy must actually show that original arcade hardware can produce what is found on the undisputed display footage of the 1,062,800 game, which was captured at the Big Bang on August 7, 2010, and the undisputed display footage from the 1,047,200 master tape from early 2006 shown in the residence of Robert Mruczek. If he cannot do this, the syllogism is sound and the conclusion inescapable: Billy Mitchell is a cheater.

Offline maximumsteve

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2020, 01:37:59 pm »
So the photo, which is a screenshot of the disclaimer used in every one of her "redemption" videos, says that she does NOT speak for Mitchell, his legal team or his family.
But this youtube of the audio of her speaking, that David Race posted, says exactly the opposite! A two year pattern here being passed down to lemmings who are fans. These people don't want to know the truth and facts.
They only want their "friend" or obsession to win at all costs.
Ironically there is two pictures of him in back of her as she states her disclaimer.
EVERYTHING stated in this audio clip is NOT true.
Nothing like batting a thousand on lying or being lied too.
Caught red handed again!