Author Topic: Donkey Kong Junior Remix  (Read 5582 times)

Offline AaronsVette

• Awards
Donkey Kong Junior Remix
« on: April 10, 2020, 03:26:52 pm »
My first post on this site so go easy on me.  :)

I?m beyond thrilled to have found this site as it has lead me to different variations of DK that are awesome!

The question I have is Donkey Kong Junior Remix only a hardware deal or is there a downloadable ROM out there?

I?ve been scouring the site and doing general Google searches without luck. I would love, love, love getting my hands on a ROM.
Member for 3 Years

Offline raulito

• Awards
Re: Donkey Kong Junior Remix
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 09:53:05 pm »
My first post on this site so go easy on me.  :)

I?m beyond thrilled to have found this site as it has lead me to different variations of DK that are awesome!

The question I have is Donkey Kong Junior Remix only a hardware deal or is there a downloadable ROM out there?

I?ve been scouring the site and doing general Google searches without luck. I would love, love, love getting my hands on a ROM.

From what I've heard around,it's only and exclusively for Donkey Kong Junior Real Hardware.

And John Kowalski a.k.a. Sock Master has decided to keep this way already,just like in the cases of both Donkey Kong Remix (Regular Version) and Donkey Kong Deranged,merely,because he wants to be paid for contributing the Donkey Kong Gaming case-scenario. [/u] 

So,downloadable ROM's for these games (Donkey Kong Remix,Donkey Kong Deranged,Donkey Kong Junior Remix) are not available at this time nor at anytime soon.

But you can download both DK Christmas Remix and/or DK Spooky Remix for now and the one and only DK Remix Demo Version of only 2 stages. Sorry for the inconvenience.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 03:45:36 am by raulito »
Member for 6 Years

Offline AaronsVette

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 05:47:01 am »
I appreciate the incite, thank you!

That's a bit of a bummer but I understand the need to be compensated. The work he's done is amazing. Heck, I'd pay him for ROMs if he ever went that direction. Maybe some day (one can wish lol).

Thank you again for the background my friend.

Member for 3 Years

Offline raulito

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 04:19:25 pm »
I appreciate the incite, thank you!

That's a bit of a bummer but I understand the need to be compensated. The work he's done is amazing. Heck, I'd pay him for ROMs if he ever went that direction. Maybe some day (one can wish lol).

Thank you again for the background my friend.

You are welcome.

P.S.

And it's the same case-scenario (No Available ROM's for MAME or any emulator at anytime soon,in order to be paid) with Hyper Sports Rearranged from Hector Fly,that has a 400 Meter Dash.And you'll need a Hyper Sports PCB (not a Track & Field PCB),in order to install the Hyper Sports Rearranged High Score Save Kit.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 04:28:13 pm by raulito »
Member for 6 Years