Author Topic: Donkey Kong Players Registry  (Read 132669 times)

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
Re: Donkey Kong Players Registry
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2018, 12:09:33 pm »
It was brought to my attention that the privacy on my link somehow went from public to private and that people started needing to request access to add a marker. I went into my email attached to this map and reset the settings back to public. It should be working normally again. Sorry for the hiccup!
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline CraigT

• Awards
« Reply #121 on: June 16, 2019, 05:31:41 am »
Added mine into the Sydney area, Australia.
Member for 5 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK Masters - Rank D DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener

Offline Charlie Milne

• Awards
« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2019, 04:08:26 am »
Hi,
my first post on the forum and seemed like a good place to start, adding to the growing list of Aussies, Im in Sydney.
My backstory:
I built a mame console about 10 years ago, played DK for about 3mths on it and submitted a score of 146,700 to TG at the start of 2010.
I dusted off my console about 3mths ago and got to 300K (not recorded). When searching the forums I found out about KOA3 so signed up and went along to meet some of the community. It was a great experience and I was made to feel welcome.
Since coming back home I have recorded a PB of 351800 which I need to get around to posting for submission (my next post).
The information now available to improve rapidly is awesome and unlike 10 years ago I believe I can get a KS now, so Im going for it.
I've also dived into the deep end and just bought a DK Jr cab from the US which I'll convert to a DK with a board swap. Super excited and will post some pics when it arrives.
Cheers
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 04:11:35 am by Charlie Milne »
The code screws everyone equally
Member for 4 Years

RodRov

« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2019, 01:16:17 pm »
Thanks for let me in. Im Rod Rovigo from Brazil. Started playing Donkey Kong Arcade 1981 for around 1 month.

Offline pinge

• Awards
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2021, 09:57:32 am »
Hopefully I managed to add myself, did not work in the android App.
Second pin in Sweden!
Member for 6 Years