Author Topic: Donkey Kong Players Registry  (Read 133538 times)

MrDontsMildRide

Re: Donkey Kong Players Registry
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2013, 07:39:08 am »
Added. If anyone is ever going to be at Barcade Jersey City, please let me know. I live around the corner.

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2013, 10:55:39 pm »
Bump! (well... as much as you can bump something that is already fixed at the top of sub-forum...)

I know there are tons of newer people on DKF who have yet to place a marker! Please do so, if you are comfortable!
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Online johnbart

• Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2013, 02:30:38 pm »
Long time player, first time poster.  I've added a marker for me.  I'm excited to see with the DK Forum has to offer in the way of good people and fun gaming talk.
Member for 10 Years CAGTournaments.com Founder Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline marky_d

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2013, 03:44:16 pm »
Holy shit! It's johnbart!  :) The gaming world needs you to revive the CAG league badly.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK 1.1M Point Scorer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DKJR World Record Holder - Arcade DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline VON

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2013, 03:46:00 pm »
Johnathan Bart-Q!  Hugs and love <3

Offline syscrusher

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2013, 04:00:56 pm »
What's up, JB?
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank C Winner of a community event Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener Former D2K World Record Holder Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener

Online johnbart

• Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2013, 01:57:48 am »
Great to see so many familiar and friendly faces.  I've dropped off the face of the earth for a while due to real life and becoming a Euro thug.  I was on the west coast last week and got to meet up with Ken and that got me realizing how much I missed the people from this scene.  The games are fun but the people are even better, as long as you can stay out of the typical internet flame trenches :)

I am an admitted DK n00b but I'm willing to work on improving.  I love the content you all have put together on the game.  It's amazing the detail and dedication the the games.  Best of luck to everyone involved with KO3.  I'll be watching and cheering.
Member for 10 Years CAGTournaments.com Founder Blogger Twitch Streamer

jammyyy

« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2013, 07:24:34 am »
Hay Mitch , i think Phil in waterloo ontario Canada and Jeff Wilms kitchener ontario Canada there like twin citys vary close to each other ... can you add me pls im in Midland ontario Canada :)

Offline Fliplismc

• Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2013, 10:00:38 am »
Added, DK on the map   ;)
CK MAME: 601,000 - KS
DK Arcade: 853,500 - KS
Member for 10 Years DK Killscreener CK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2014, 05:49:05 am »
Added!
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Winner of a community event IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2014, 01:18:52 pm »
This is great, guys! I know there are still a ton of people on DKF who haven't yet placed a marker... if you haven't yet, please do! It's pretty cool seeing where everyone is located, and just know that you don't have to be a huge scorer or someone really well known in the community to jump in on this. Thanks! :)
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

wpginterceptor

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2014, 03:03:09 pm »
new to the forum and added my location

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2014, 06:10:37 pm »
Sweet! I've been to Winnipeg. Nice city.

ghamantorr

« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2014, 08:08:23 pm »
added to the map, first player from south america :)

Offline alumbrada

• Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2014, 08:18:09 pm »
added to the map, first player from south america :)

Holy. Crap. You may be our only shot at finding an actual Brazil Kong cab!  ;D
DK high score: 89,100
Member for 10 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member Blogger Twitch Streamer