Author Topic: Best way to play/emulate a Donky Kong PCB/Jamma ??  (Read 2054 times)

Offline gc8tech

• Awards
Best way to play/emulate a Donky Kong PCB/Jamma ??
« on: January 06, 2019, 03:30:57 am »
Hello all,

I have been trying to find the best way to play donkey kong on a Jamma cabinet, But NOT on a real PCB. I would love to buy a real PCB.. but they seam to be in hot demand and expensive.... Unless there is a source of cheap PCBs?? anyone selling??

So which is best as emulating it??  I have tryed serveral 20 in one, 60 in 1 PCBs.. BUT the sound is crap... i thought it might be the amp.. but i think its the bad emulation of it....

Pandoras Box 4s and 5s have the rom.. but sounds eigher don't work.. or are missing... PLUS i don't know if the screen rotates to play it verticaly... or just puts bands down each side in horizontal setting...

Mame seams to play it OK... sound wise anyway.. i don't have the newest version of mame.. but the sound works 100% as far as i can tell.

The only multi board i HAVEN'T tested is a game elf vertical edition. Has any one got this?? Or have better ideas ???

Thanks guys,

T.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 03:38:01 am by gc8tech »
Member for 5 Years

Offline Lyriell

• Awards
Re: Best way to play/emulate a Donky Kong PCB/Jamma ??
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 03:58:47 am »
Maybe a raspberryJAMMA with Apricade would be best for you?

Member for 6 Years DK 1.2M Point Scorer Winner of a community event CK Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer