Blogs > Player Blogs

My argumentation blog

(1/6) > >>

homerwannabee:
Do to MarioMitch's suggestion I decided to make an argumentation blog.  This is a blog that I will use if I have a disagreement with someone in another thread.  In this way I won't derail any threads, and I will be able to still sound off on certain topics. 

So from this time forth any, and all disagreements I will have, I will do my best to put it into the argumentation blog.  Yep, I do like to argue, and yes it does sidetrack threads at times.  So I think this is a good compromise.

TheSunshineFund:
First!

homerwannabee:

--- Quote from: pwnasaurus on April 12, 2013, 04:24:40 am ---First!

--- End quote ---

And thus some fuel for my first real argument in my argumentation blog.

No, you are technically not first.  I am the first post in the blog.  You simply are the first response!

marinomitch13:
Haha. Eye-catching title. Not exactly what I was imagining, but it's probably even better than just the normal blog that I had suggested (based on the types of sidetracks that typically happen). I hope you don't take me as being mean by having suggested this. I truly was just trying to be helpful. We don't wanna turn off new people to the forums by bickering too frequently in the normal threads. We all already know one another quite well, so sometimes the way we discuss things might end up being quite intimidating to relative 'outsiders'. :)

Now... start debating with Steve that he was definitely not 'first, and that you were!!!!  ;D

marinomitch13:
Haha, I was too slow! You already started that argument!!!!  :P Love it!!! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version