Author Topic: George Riley (DK3CHAMP) Reaches his First Ever Killscreen at the Kong Off 6!  (Read 10365 times)

Offline Shane_NC

• Awards
Big CONGRATULATIONS TO George Riley for reaching his first Killscreen on Donkey Kong. This was done live at the Kong Off , and was a very impressive game where he managed to only lose 2 of his 4 men before the killscreen.

Last few boards of the game can be found HERE.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/239672657
HIGH SCORES:
Donkey Kong Arcade: 865,900 22-1 KS
1-1: 11,300
Donkey Kong Junior MAME: 599,300 22-1 KS
Member for 10 Years DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline d3scride

• Awards
Well done George. What a great time to get your first kill screen.
PBs:

DK: 702,100 at 1,040,000 pace
1-1: 11,800
1-2: 22,700
No Hammer: 562,800
Lvl 2: 50,400
Member for 11 Years Twitch Streamer

Offline maxxcat2018

• Awards
Congrats man! :D
Member for 6 Years

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
Riley is a force to be reckoned with.  Well done sir, at the kong off none the less  Kreygasm
I'm glad we finally got to meet as well.
Member for 11 Years Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Online johnbart

• Awards
Big shout out to George on a great feat.  Real gamers perform scores live.
Member for 10 Years CAGTournaments.com Founder Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Sk8god

• High Score Movie
    • Awards
Congrat's George. You are no one trick pony. You Dave Grohl looking mother WINNER!!!
www.thisoldgame.com for your High Score shwag
Member for 10 Years Twitch Streamer

Offline guwu

• Awards
Congratulations from a newbie annoying the monkey on the other side of the pond and looking with admiration at the things you guys are pulling off at the KO6. Hope to see my first KS in a few years aswell ;)
DK (MAME): 270,400
DK (MAME) Start: 102,800
DK (MAME) 1-1: 9,600
Member for 6 Years

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
Congrats George, the newest member of the DK Masters!
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Dk_madness

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Kongrats George!!!  Kreygasm
Member for 11 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK Masters - Rank D DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener Blogger CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer Former DK No-Hammer World Record Holder DK Killscreener

Offline bensweeneyonbass

• Dong Face Killer
    • Boooooring!
    • Awards
Member for 8 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
Huge congrats George on a massive achievement :)
No better place to get your first killscreen, that’s for sure

Looks like you qualify for Rank D of the DK Masters leaderboard too, so remember to submit there!

Love it!

Edit: looks like you were already added. Sweet!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 11:36:18 pm by Barra »
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
I want to give thanks to all the congratulations and support I've received since I got my first killscreen. It was big big big!  Kreygasm  This was obviously a long time coming, and if it wasn't by some miracle that the Kong Off was being held in Banning California, I probably would never have had this happen to me in the first place.  So a lot of things had to go right, and even some things had to go wrong, like not getting a killscreen playing MAME at home despite trying my best to do so in order for me to get my first killscreen ever at a Kong Off.

Lets see Allen Staal do that Sh*t.  8)
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline BillyGaines

• L=22
    • Awards
Kongrats George.  Your KS/KO finals qualifier was one of the best highlights of the event. 
"If at first you don't succeed then maybe you just suck." - Kenny Powers
Member for 9 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Jonesy

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Congrats again George, good effort sir.

This should have happened some time ago but it worked out pretty well in the end I'd say!

Time to take on the Junior WR while you're hot......lets also see Allen Staal do that ***t!!

Good work man and nice hair!  Kappa
Member for 11 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

creech

What a way to achieve that awesome feat. Great play George! Also proud in the way you asked questions at the meeting. Keep going good sir.