Author Topic: Top 50 Reasons why Billy Mitchell's DK WR tapes look like MAME but aren't  (Read 47271 times)

Offline Rev John

• Awards
47) The way the DK game is viewed is dependent on what tv program you taped over on the vhs cassette.

Taping over Happy Days, M*A*S*H, Different Strokes, Alf, WWF Wrestling, Cheers, The Wonder Years or The Golden Girls means your Arcade Game looks like Mame.

Taping over The Dukes of Hazzard, Full house, The A-Team, Hill Street Blues, CHiPS, The Cosby Show or Laverne and Shirley means your Arcade Game still looks like Arcade.

Unfortunately for Billy he recorded over an episode of Alf.

48) Because stunning new evidence shows he actually copied over The Cosby Show, clearly proving Billy to be innocent.  https://imgur.com/a/4A7AL  (Damn if I could get this pic to show properly argh!)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 03:58:38 am by Rev John »
DK PB: 219,500 (MAME 7/10/19)
CK (RU): 140,200 (27/3/2018)
First person to score 500,000+ points on Atari 2600 Berzerk
Member for 6 Years

Offline CaptainJivePants

• Teter
    • Awards
Replacing 46) since it was a duplicate 'aliens' post.

46) "If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit." He used the Chewbacca defense.
DK Jr. - 818,900 (KS)
DK Jr. best first life - 714,700 (19-4)
APB - 215,074
Member for 9 Years DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
49) Because anyone who has the hairstyle of Jesus must be innocent 

<Billy>
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Have a score on every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline gstrain

• Awards
I have a feeling reason 50 may have a number of "sub-reasons".  Please continue to list them like 50(a), 50(b), 50(c) if they should arise.
Member for 11 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Offline JCHarrist

• Spring Jumper
    • Donkey Kong Forum
    • Awards
Member for 11 Years DKF Founder Former CK World Record Holder - Arcade CK Killscreener DK Killscreener

Offline Mary McManus

• Awards
One of the top reasons: HE GOT PAID TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO FOOL YOU CHUMPS! He still walks away with thousands of dollars even if you do take away his TG scores..morons!
Member for 10 Years CK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Former DK World Record Holder - Arcade DK Killscreener

Offline Rev John

• Awards
50 (c) It's all logical, we all know that Billy partly controlled TG

So if Billy is guilty, then it means TG must be corrupt
And if TG is corrupt, then all their decisions are wrong
So if TG decides that Billy is guilty, then Billy must actually be innocent
So if Billy is innocent, that means that TG isn't corrupt
And if TG isn't corrupt, then all their decisions must be correct
So if TG decides that Billy is guilty, that means that, um
Less than 2/3 of a second, Bang that looks like MAME, I've seen Billy score 2M on Donkey Kong you haters the TV is reverse polarity unpossible

Member for 6 Years

Offline gstrain

• Awards
50(d) - I never cheated. I told that to everyone lots of times. nobody believed me. and I've been playing in person all the time and how can I cheat? how fair is that? And I was on tv playing donkey kong and everybody was watching me for a crowd. how could I cheat?

50(e) - Please, help me , DKF it is lying about me.  DKF says that my records are cheated, but this is not true.  They say they are incredible scores.  But if I 'm good, that my fault ?  I want to leave DKF and TG because they are liars, any advice to get records.
I play games with an Arcade machine with direct feed to a laptop . I use the 4-way joystick.  I dont know how cheat mame, i m not programmer. I play only for hobby. if something is wrong with the videos I do not know why, but I assure you is not cheating.To show you that I'm not lying I will beat 1M of Donkey Kong in a real arcade machine . The best thing is to demonstrate the facts , not words.
Member for 11 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Twitch Streamer

Alc

50(e) - the VHS is a copy of the original, therefore you cannot judge it. Oh, but the original verification based on this copy is still totally valid.

(https://www.facebook.com/david.race.9/posts/2387863641239049)

Offline Rev John

• Awards
46) "If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit." He used the Chewbacca defense.

Here is the Chewbacca defence in action, from FaceBook.

46 (B) "Has anyone really thought about WHY there are "fingers" or "tails" in MAME?"  (Team Billy 1)

46 (C) "Good Question"  (Team Billy 2)

EDIT: Removing the names of the two people quoted
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 09:49:15 pm by Rev John »
Member for 6 Years

benasselstine

??) How can it be MAME when there isn't a trading card saying so?

https://imgur.com/a/NIU0k

Offline gstrain

• Awards
Re: Top 50 Reasons why Billy Mitchell's DK WR tapes look like MAME but aren't
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2019, 02:35:18 pm »
50(f) – The big stack of email printouts Billy waves around at conventions but his lawyer won’t let anyone look at proves Billy’s innocent.

50(g) – Billy scoring 1,047,500 on Twitch on 8/16/2018 proves he scored 1,047,200 in 2005.  Likewise the scores of over 1,047,500 since 2005 by Robbie Lakeman, John McCurdy, Wes Copeland, Dean Saglio, Jason Wade, Phil Tudose, Hank Chien, Mark Kiehl, Ross Benzinger, Vincent Lemay, Thomas Bauer, ACU AZU, J. P. Buergers, Steve Wiltshire, Dave McCrary, Jeff Willms, Jeff Wolfe, Tim Sczerby, Mike Groesbeck, Corey Chambers, Steve Wiebe, Scott Cunningham, Dan Desjardins, and Ethan Daniels prove they scored 1,047,500 in 2005 before Billy.

50(h) – Billy scored 1,050,100 on Twitch on 11/24/18, matching and proving his score of 1,050,200 from 1/13/2007.  Likewise, Rick Fothergill’s score of 3,333,270 in May 1999 matches the perfect Pac-Man score of 3,333,360 and proves Rick achieved the first perfect Pac-Man.

50(j) – Dwayne, Mruczek, and MTV were hacking videos to frame Billy several years before previously known.

Offline ersatz_cats

• Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2019, 05:18:38 pm »
50(k) - Actions in 2009 can affect events in 2006,

50(l) - When someone frames you, it's only natural to assume that three years later they would solicit many peoples' help in trying to frame you,

50(m) - Dwayne Richard has ascended from the ranks of mortals to attain command of the forces of the cosmos and of time itself,

50(n) - Jace Hall is the anti-Christ,

50(o) - Did you hear that thing about Barnstorming?

50(p) - Video games are made of magical fairy dust, you never know what they're gonna do!
Member for 6 Years

Offline Weehawk

• Elite Member
  • Why not play some Space Panic today?
    • Golden Era Replay Page
    • Awards
50(q) "ground glitch"
Member for 10 Years

Offline Pearl

• Canadian STG
    • Awards