Author Topic: Top 3 condiments for chips(UK/Irl) freedom fries(USA) hot chips (Aus) chups (NZ)  (Read 23223 times)

Offline syscrusher

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Ketchup, you Godless heathens.  And specifically, American made ketchup.  For whatever reason ketchup made in America is infinitely better than ketchup found elsewhere in the world, whether it be the product of high fructose corn syrup or not.  Its manufacturing must be dictated by regional tastes and ingredients because it's nigh impossible to get proper tasting ketchup outside the states (sometimes fast-food chains carry globally distributed product from a centralized source which is why McDonald's tastes the same around most of the world).  Apparently ketchup's origins are in some far east fermented fish sauce, but like much of American cuisine, the current incarnation is far removed from its configuration at birth.

I can get down with most of the other condiments on this list -- malt vinegar is especially delicious -- but anyone trying to put mayonnaise on their fries will have to eat from the dog bowl outside.

^
 Ketchup and sometimes with a splash of sriracha or hot sauce.  BBQ sauce and honey mustard are fantastic too.  I can't even watch people eat mayo let alone put in on own my fries. 
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank C Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener Former D2K World Record Holder Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener

Boognish

Offline Scoundrl

• Elite Member
    • Awards
Member for 11 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Boognish

Offline QAOP Spaceman

• Elite Member
  • ®
    • Awards
Things are clearly getting out of control, milkshakes and ketchup seem to me to be way outside any community-accepted standards... marg or Jry please step in and lock the thread  :o
Member for 10 Years Blogger CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
Things are clearly getting out of control, milkshakes and ketchup seem to me to be way outside any community-accepted standards... marg or Jry please step in and lock the thread  :o

You made your bed, sir...

Besides, there's at least one global mod here who likes ketchup on his fries. As one noted gamer said in the Dragster thread: "Thread lightly how you speak to me." Otherwise, bans comming...  <Allen>

Kappa
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Boognish

« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 07:09:54 pm by Boognish »

Offline Shane_NC

• Awards
Ketchup, Mayonnaise, and hot sauce... All mixed together

HIGH SCORES:
Donkey Kong Arcade: 865,900 22-1 KS
1-1: 11,300
Donkey Kong Junior MAME: 599,300 22-1 KS
Member for 10 Years DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
I completely agree with Ross' assessment of non-American Ketchup. The same is also true about mayonnaise.
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

repoman

My local chippie does amazing mushroom and onion gravy, so that’s my choice.

Salt and vinegar is always a good choice anywhere else though.

Cheesey sauce on the fries at my favourite American restaurant.

Offline marky_d

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
I must admit I like mayo, and blechh to ketchup. If you are one of the few who like mayo with fries, give the horsey sauce from arby's a try.
Member for 11 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DKJR World Record Holder - Arcade DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline JoshtheGamer

• Awards
I must admit I like mayo, and blechh to ketchup. If you are one of the few who like mayo with fries, give the horsey sauce from arby's a try.

Horseradish sauce  Kreygasm
or Malt Vinegar
and fresh ground black pepper.

<stirpot>
Twitch account: Retrogaming2084
Member for 5 Years Twitch Streamer

Offline Verminator

• Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert!
    • Awards
1) Jalapeño cheese sauce (Fuddruckers option)
2) Melted cheddar cheese and bacon
3) Bleu cheese dressing (I love this sh*t!)
Berzerk (Fast Bullets/No Patterns) = 58,780
Berzerk (Slow Bullets/No Patterns) = 195,000
Frenzy = 1,150,665

Donkey Kong = 249,800
Member for 9 Years